Nana Seiken to Maken no Hime - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.3 - The Primordial Swordsman 3

Dex-chan lover
The fight literally still using half a chapter, people 😆
You know how retarded people are. It's all been contained into 1 chapter so far. They're just upset or haven't realized that the series' chapters are split up for the free websites.

Double-page supporter
Saw the twist villain coming a mile away and am gonna guess either deus ex machina will ressurect her or it was all just a dream.
Also expected protagonist to have a bit more grit when he found out she died when he already accepted the possibility of killing her, along with the fact that he watched his entire clan get wiped out, his family getting murdered, and the fact that it apparently takes strong willpower to wield a demonic sword.
Saw this pop up a few times in the updates and thought it would be different or interesting, but it looks like it already devolved into the same bland isekai story I read dozens of times.
Also, I get that it's in a chapter, but when drip fed in parts, I can imagine the pacing getting shot in the foot and forced to crawl.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation
i already saw the raw but that's why I want to ask more chap pls :3

Group Leader
I feel like the story is contradicting itself. Wasn't Sakuya supposed to be stronger then his master at the time of the cataclysm and the whole reason why he was sent to the future is because she trusted him to destroy all the swords to prevent the next one? So why is now regressing to a younger state of mind and being overpowered by the swords that he's spent his entire life training to destroy?

Deus ex stupida.

Users who are viewing this thread