Nana Seiken to Maken no Hime - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.1 - Once upon a time, a starry sky at the end of the world 1

Dex-chan lover
:qq: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Whats the point of psychological development if you are just gonna get saved, I am pretty pissed ngl I wanted to see how he overcome this and this is what we got, i want to vomit from cringe and power of friendship nobody can help you overcome your trauma other than yourself, I still remember Kim Dokja almost losing to his bully when he was so much more powerful and when his fourth wall skill was shaking skill that literally protect Kim Dokja against mental attacks, such an impactful moment compare to this shit kinda development, and problem is that his character development is probably over with this, his little princess is gonna confront him and everything is gonna be all nice and dandy, trauma of killing his clan is gonna disappear by a hug and head into the boobs he will start crying and after that like nothing happend

Dex-chan lover
I had hoped he would've either accepted that he had to kill his family or fought off the cursed sword rather than an intervention by a third party. The build up seems wasted and it honestly just undermines MC seeing as he failed to beat the curse

Dex-chan lover
Wait but isn't she dead in the real world anyways
The enemy's power is mental attacks/illusions, her still actually being alive shouldn't be a surprise, when the only evidence for her being dead was something shown to the MC specifically to disarm him.

Group Leader
Yup. Deus ex stupida. There are few series where I have gone from liking it to hating it this fast.

Users who are viewing this thread