Nana Seiken to Maken no Hime - Vol. 6 Ch. 16.4 - Knight's Game in the Glow-04

Dex-chan lover
God, this freak. I am really hoping no redemption or pity backstory and he just stays as an irredeemable scumbag. Like I can already see the Werewolf man interrupting the match, but I don't need him to wreck this guy. Just a little bit of fear of everything and everyone will do.

Dex-chan lover
This better be his last form. I don't want to see this guy anymore. MC stop acting surprised and just down him already.

If the chainsaw guy gets him, I'mma be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
For something that's ending in 6 very drawn out chapters... I hope this guy dies soon

Dex-chan lover
HUH so this dude is just casting light magic and a fireball and reflecting it till it looks like light? This chapter is worded fuckin awfully it's full of grammatical errors and lines that plane ol don't even make sense

Dex-chan lover
"This makes me look like a villain"
No shit sherlock, that's because you are

Fed-Kun's army
Just as expected, the werewolf is gonna disrupt their battle...sigh
Down him alrdy before he gets him mc

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this guy gets a true punishment, if not death something "worse"

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting the villain to just come in and chop off Luis's head then say something about disgusting like only people like him taste. Also we already know he is clearly a full on villain so not like the play of him being chivalrous or a hero when he shows his real colors should fool the audience...

Users who are viewing this thread