Nana Seiken to Maken no Hime - Vol. 6 Ch. 17.2 - Let There Light in the Knight of Glass-2

Dex-chan lover
yaaa don't care bout gun dude one bit
I hope dog man gets him

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the author's run out of "Ha! Gotcha!" moments and let fight end. But MC gets no rest.

Dex-chan lover
Angry yelling

This series's world deserves the pending apocalypse. I can't decide what I am angrier about; the last minute pathos insertion for this scumbag, or that again violent pervert cheater gets off with just a loss when earlier accused girl becomes hated pariah...

Also, our MC's secret weapon was "but what if I did it harder?"

Dex-chan lover
Right...this was a tournament. Lethal force is forbidden. Disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
yeeeeeaaaa.. skipped all that trash dude's monologue and flashbacks about him feeling sorry for himself. don't care about it.
LMAAOOOO same. They really tried to give him a tragic backstory. I ain't readin' that shit bruh

cry more

Dex-chan lover
Buddy, you don't get to call yourself the protagonist when you openly decry the power of friendship.

Dex-chan lover
This is why sometimes I hate shounen, they always make the enemies redeemable. Always they are bad cause they are lonely in all their life, even though their past actions are very irredeemable. Welp.

Dex-chan lover
so the part where he said he twisted or somewhat detach her limb is the truth ??

Dex-chan lover
I demand blood at least wtf, this comic is trash
this author can suck my shit, this gets a one

Dex-chan lover
Ui8gqVF.png

Users who are viewing this thread