Nana to Kaoru: Last Year - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Scream Hardly Coming Out

Supporter
I want Nana to Kaoru series to get a Live action instead of that shit 50sog :v

That was an AWESOME chapter. Amazume Ryuta is seriously the best erotic author I've ever read, ever.

My only concern is that Kaoru easily jumping into a scene with Tachi goes against the first chapter of this series - didn't he agree to be Nana's dom "and her's alone"? Doesn't this count as him violating their contract?

Other than that, I'm so, so happy with this series, I can't describe. I never thought I'd be getting more Nana to Kaoru!

Dex-chan lover
@furiousgreen
Im glad that he continued the series, cause ending it with the last series would have been a shame.

@Varier if you mean short hair girl yes if not commit toast in bath

Dex-chan lover
That was fun. I wonder what wonderful things will happen next. I gotta say I just love the fact that ugly tears is a thing in this manga

Nana is pretty- because of all them curves, pretty face etc. But Tachi is freaking sexy. Way more sexy than Nana
If i were to compare them... In "Sherlock Holmes"(2009) there are two actresses- one plays Irene Adler, and is prettier, but other, who plays future- Mrs.- Watson is freaking hot as hell...
Now, what your preference is, that is up to you, but while i always enjoyed Nana being toyed with, i also get really nasty imuplses watching Tachi trying to even the field, by biting back. While Nana is submissive, and takes whatever her Master throws at her, Tachi`s squirming and pretending to be fighting back is also awesome... I really had nasty grin, and evil feeling stirring up inside me, while i was reading that chapter, watching her being unable to run away. Last time i had similar thing happen to me was waaay back, when in first manga Nana tried to sneek a peek at Tachi breather and got caught, and Karou was telling her how much of a bad girl she was...

... I just realized i am now probably on FBI "Possible future rapist" watch list as of now... As if i weren`t on "Possible future serial killer" and "Possible future religious fanatic" already...

Supporter
@Mavado @pl3b Thanks for the info, I just checked it out and... yep it's really bad gosh why, this series deserves much better :((

Dex-chan lover
When earnestness overcomes caution.

Really hope this isn't setup for goes-nowhere drama.

Edit: Scratch that, given the final page I think it might be veering towards an... arrangement to share Kaoru between them.

Power Uploader
In the end, Nana and Tachi are both different kind of subs.

Nana is putty in his hands and follows whatever he wants. She enjoys being at his mercy.

Tachi "fights" back and challenges her dom to do more, because she enjoys being broken.

I think Nana should learn from Tachi, because she brings out another aspect of Kaoru, less tender and more edgy.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun She developed from that to what she is now though. Her growth as a sub led her to being more submissive. So going back to "fighting" her Dom wouldn't really be healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread