Nana to Kaoru: Last Year - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Proof she's a bad girl

MD@Home
Thanks for the chapter, what an excellent read, i still like the art from the original manga more, but still this is great stuff here. This family sure has some problems but it's coming around thanks to "knight-kun", ahah mum knows it :), keep them coming guys, we love it !

Dex-chan lover
can someone refresh my memory, how did black label end? kinda forgot and don't feel like re-reading..

Dex-chan lover
Black Label ended with
hanging bondage session and a kiss when they were alone in the house. Possibly other things too.

Dex-chan lover
Someone has to release this in great times of NNN....sick bastard.

Wow 6 months since the last update. Is this series not monthly?

Double-page supporter
For someone, somewhere, today they gained a fetish for body writing.

Group Leader
I have the next few chapters raw but understading what they say makes it 100 times better

I'm so happy this is being translated. I might actually cry. This is my favorite series, ever, in any medium. I am so grateful.

@Krynh yes it is! Our translator for the series had some problems irl so we were lacking a translator for quite a while.

@AckSed and future translators

I realize that's how it was translated, but the term used in the West is
"suspension", generally without "bondage" as well. The most natural, idiomatic way to refer to it in English would be to say that "he suspended her" or "they had a suspension scene breather".
In Japanese my understanding is that the word
吊り
is used most often.

Same general meaning in both languages. It's just one of those idiomatic oddities. In this case also requiring specialized knowledge. It also means that you can often tell which scans were produced with someone knowledgeable about Western BDSM working on them. 😉

Dex-chan lover
That's some pointed, nay, jagged-edged tsun. Nana's still not quite over her mother neglecting her for work, is she.

Please update the chapters. This story is so great when it's just two of them. I want to see more of them.

Users who are viewing this thread