Nana to Kaoru: Last Year - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I want you

Wow... that's some hardcore feels. It's been a while since we saw this much focus on Nana's feelings. Not to mention simply getting more progress on the relationship. Even foreshadowing it with the "we're not in that kind of relationship" from Nana. I was hoping we'd have seen more visible signs of where the relationship was at now that the timeline has passed the events of Black Label.

On the technical side, it's great that they address the right and wrong way to pull hair, but the art ends up betraying it in favor of looking good. After running your fingers through the hair you want to grip close to the scalp, not at the end.

On the other hand, the slow evolution in the art of Nana fantasizing about being in Ai's place was handled very well.

Dex-chan lover
That moody inking on the last page. She's got some thinking to do.

Dex-chan lover
@bastyxx227 Ai showed up towards the tail end of the original - after Kaoru went to okinawa with his mother. Sarashina-sensei and his were the focus of black label. The others on the next page are from the original.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit Nana needs to get her feelings in order already. After going through the end of the original and all of black label to see her back on this wishy washy bullshit is really pissing me off. Honestly it has previously progressed enough that it's gotten to the point where Kaoru tying up or being a dom for anyone else gives me that nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach similar to NTR kind of shit and I hate it.

I get that other characters are going to have to be involved in the story but honnnnnestly, look at how much effort our boy is putting in for her both as a dom and as a student and she's still like this? I wouldn't mind so much if the other characters being involved didn't feel so nonconsensual.

I hope the next few chapters address this, and the tastefully distressed inking on the last panel gives me hope for that.

Ashandai, I agree about that last panel. I love the choice to leave blank space where the road ahead should be.

Oh shit it's going down, Nana about to assert some dominance is what i want to say but considering all this happens before black label meh.

Fed-Kun's army
this series has 3 parts?

oo

is there any sex between the main 2?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, now this is how you introduce conflict and drama into a relationship. I LOVE this series!!

Aggregator gang
GAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I NEED MOARA!

This once every six months shit is for the birds.

Thank you for the chapter, but MOAR!

Users who are viewing this thread