Nana to Kaoru: Last Year - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Future in your own hand

Did I miss an actual confession scene? Because this felt like the romance in their relationship dialed up to like 12

Dex-chan lover
This is after black label, which has "advanced" their relationship

why do i feel like this series is ending soon. i feel like this series is gonna be shorter then black label

I mean this series is meant to be the finale after being teased by 2 different series of the same duo. so it better be short n sweet.

Dex-chan lover
This can't be the final because according to the description, black label takes place after this one. I for one hope he will add an unviersity arc.

For all of you that are confused about where Black Label ends and this begins,

Chapter 8, page 3 of Nana to Kaoru; Last Year (https://mangadex.org/chapter/922419/3)

Kaoru is remembering his time at the end of Black Label, putting us roughly at

Nana to Kaoru Original > Nana to Kaoru; Last Year Chapters 1-6(7?) > Nana to Kaoru Black Label > Nana to Kaoru; Last Year Chapters 7(8?) ... > ???

...did I miss something? When did Kaoru ask Nana out? Are they officially together????

@Mangagirl07

i think it was during one of the side stories right before they finished their second year or was it after, it was summer and they went somewhere and after it they were now "dating"

Thank you so much, Raptor Scans, for this translation of my favorite series. Every time you drop a chapter, it makes me entire month. That's no joke. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread