Nana to Kaoru: Last Year - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Future in your own hand

@Mangagirl07 This series takes place over the course of their final school year, meaning both before and after Black Label. Black Label took place over summer vacation, which is in the middle of the school year in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
now I wonder if they've already crossed that line.... really2 curious.... does the author do 18+ omake or extra?
not being a perv, just wanna get confirmation... even a tweet or fan QnA would be fine too...

@Deoxyribo9 @fireplace67 @everpink

I saw someone's comment about chp 7 being the transition point, so I reread and now get where Arashi fits in. But when did they start "going out"?? They never DTRd in Arashi...did they? They affirmed their commitment... ok I'll just reread it 😂

Quickly reread... if they started going out that didn't happen in Arashi...

Double-page supporter
Okay. To clear up some stuff for any future people reading this chapter that have questions.
Part of this series(ch. 1-7) happens before Black Label.
The rest happens after (ch. 8+).

They aren't actually dating. They both genuinely love each other. They both even KNOW that they love each other. But Kaoru is incredibly scared of the implications of him dating Nana. He sees Nana as way too high above him. He thinks he doesn't deserve her and that by dating her, he would socially drag her down, hurt her reputation, and reduce her opportunities. That's why his big character arc is making it into a prestigious university. He wants to be someone who wouldn't drag her down. I don't really know why Nana hasn't confessed to Kaoru, though. For most of the series it was because Nana was scared she wasn't ACTUALLY in love and was just feeling like this because of her being his sub. But by this point, she obviously does. I think it's more about her being scared Kaoru doesn't love her back. Idk, his motivations are much more clear cut than hers right now.

Either way. They aren't 'really' dating. They have a mutual love, are doing their secret BDSM relationship, even know the other loves them back (Nana even basically said she wants to stay with Kaoru and doesn't want to leave him), but Kaoru is still in his character arc of fighting for the feeling of being worthy of Nana and doesn't want to make anything public because of that. That's why they were only able to show their true feelings in Black Label, away from society.

Finally after waiting for a long time for this chapter. Thanks, raptor scans! Can't wait to see more from you

It keeps getting better and better.
The bite on her ring finger is just so perfect. Good choice!

Dex-chan lover
man, nana is a hopeless pervert.
Did author intentionally draw the wrong hand on the last page? ( it supposed to show left hand)

@ferutal, you’re right! Top panel shows the correct hand. Bottom panel she appears to kiss her right hand where the mark would be. Maybe he didn’t mean it to look like that but it does.

Dex-chan lover
I have been too lazy to read Black Label. I guess I can't procrastinate it anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Nana X Kaoru best couple. i feel like Kaoru wont make it to Tokyo U but probably some other semi big name school in close proximity to it. so they can go to each other's apartments and do the freaky in peace 😈

damn, now i need a college sequel as well, sensei make it happen 😄

Dex-chan lover
At the start: hah ha, Nana fell down.

At the end: ...this is everything I wanted. *cries like he's at a wedding*

I WASN'T READY FOR THAT!!! Oh God how much I love this manga, everything here is so perfect 😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread