Nana to Kaoru

Fed-Kun's army
Chapters are up on the FTP and awaits upload. Pre-emptive warning, chapters 103 and 104 are of abysmal quality compared to the others, as I failed to find anything that was remotely decent and had to settle for what I could find. So if anyone does have those two chapters in decent quality do your best to try and upload them once the rest of it is up.

Dex-chan lover
So here we have one important thing the new place has that Batoto didn't: NtK! Hurrah!
It's really an excellent series. I find it sexy and I'm happy about the sympathetic portrayal of SM and Amazume Ryuta does some gorgeous art and Nana is beautiful. But in the end, what sucked me in was the characters and their sweet touching romance. Incidentally, once you're finished don't forget to go read Nana to Kaoru: Black Label which I see as the real ending, a really awesome coda to the series.

jak

Contributor
I loved this, but I'm slightly disappointed by the ending...

No kiss? No declaration of love? They were clearly in love with each other.

Missed opportunities.

Fed-Kun's army
Well people, that's it! Disregarding the as I've said ABYSMAL quality of chapters 103 and 104, Nana to Kaoru is now fully uploaded! Rejoice!

Dex-chan lover
@jak: As I said, go read Nana to Kaoru: Black Label. It's the real ending both because it has that emotional payoff and because it is, chronologically, set slightly after the main series.
We get that kiss, and some other great stuff.
Hey! Spoiler tags work!

Power Uploader
I uploaded all the specials:
Vol. 3 Ch. 18.5 - Special 3
Vol. 2 Ch. 12.3 - Valentine Special Part 1
Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - Valentine Special Part 2
Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - Winter Special
No idea which is chapter 38.5 but this should be all of them. PM me or report the chapter if you need anything fixed.

Contributor
One of the most influential mangas I've ever read, a pure joy to read. You learn so much and get to see a budding relationship develop. The ending is very mediocre, but Black Label (linked as a side-story above) is much more fulfilling. Would highly recommend.

Group Leader
this manga has better development than any other shoujo I’ve read but the ending was complete ass who let this happen

Absolutely amazing, and erotic, romance manga. This has been the most enjoyable thing I've read in ages. Even as heavy as the BDSM gets at times, you never lose track of how human Nana and Kaoru feel. Easily one of my top 5 manga.

God what a good story. Erotic as hell, but somehow the characters and romances and plot all outshine the scantily clad girls. This is the one manga that I want to recommend to everyone who wants a good romantic drama.

Dex-chan lover
a really good fan service filled romance til the last stretch then things get pretty dumb and the ending wasn't satisfying. As i said this manga was surprisingly good right from the beginning til the last arc
the whole deal with MC's mother falling ill and him leaving the city was forced and that NTR flag/bait was really really unnecessary and dumb
but still i would recommend if you want to read a good romance story with a lot of fan service especially if BDSM is your fetish ?

Ending is what it is probably cause it got a sequel (not a side story). Haven't read it yet, and maybe never will, but it exists.

The Goodbye "Breather" arc was beautiful and masterfully done. Following it with ending arc was ridiculous and felt tacked on. To me it really screwed with Nana's characterization. Aside from that a brilliant work.

Fed-Kun's army
I felt the ending was bad too and I know this been said by others. But the story as a whole was great so I'll let the ending slip.

This was incredibly hot...with some honest to God touching moments that almost moved me to tears. Did not expect that.

Google helped me find it after looking for Sundome like manga. Totally loved the manga and binged read in 4 days strait then off to Black Label and finished that pretty quick too!

Users who are viewing this thread