Nanashi no Asterism - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Secret

Double-page supporter
23 chapters is just not enough when you are trying to have like 5 main characters.
The ending is kinda meh

It was a good Manga but the end ruined it its a bit disappointing bcs idk how but you could've at least made it a better ending without locking their feelings or at least made it a little longer for reaching that satisfying ending it was a real-feel Manga but yeah you know 😅😅✌️

Fed-Kun's army
The ending was kind of unsatisfying, and Kootokas logic was kind of confusing at first, but i was really invested into this story and wish there was more.

Double-page supporter
...was it me.. or was nothing resolved...
they all still like the next one along and are back to being a single group of friends..
I could read this manga on a loop.

Dex-chan lover
This needed another volume or something to actually wrap up all the different storylines

And, more importantly, this author needs to learn that polyamory exists, these 3 could have been so happy together 😢

Dex-chan lover
I WOULD NOT HAVE STARTED READING THIS IF I KNEW IT ENDED THIS WAY BLAAAH

Love the characters though. I'm writing my own ending of this for sure.

Why tf the author choose with this kind of ending? I dont want Tsukasa being hurt, even at the end, at least just make Washio know her feeling you damn stupid author 😭

I mean, first, you make the two of her friend fighting each other, second, you make her completely left behind, and then when they have making up each other, you just make it like those two relationship will end up dating or smth. Why would you make our MC got left behind even with her twin that somehow being sus with the other guy who have feeling towards her 😭

Whats up with that 'your first love never works out'😭? Are just telling me that she don't ever have a chance? At least give our beloved MC happy end 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, that's where fanfics come in I guess. There was a "time skip" intermediate page that mentioned a boyfriend for Tsukasa that's close enough to tease about marriage over so I'm sure that's canon.

I partly wish Subaru had been trans but get why he's not.

As for Mikage and Nadeshiko, I like to think that they end up dating, considering that last "first loves never work" thing and how both of them have highlighted already having lost their first love. Nadeshiko is bi, Milage is a lesbian and Mikage specifically says that she'd probably be more receptive to Nadeshiko's feelings if it weren't for her love for Tsukasa. So I'm gonna go with that.

Welp, that's where fanfics come in I guess. There was a "time skip" intermediate page that mentioned a boyfriend for Tsukasa that's close enough to tease about marriage over so I'm sure that's canon.

I partly wish Subaru had been trans but get why he's not.

As for Mikage and Nadeshiko, I like to think that they end up dating, considering that last "first loves never work" thing and how both of them have highlighted already having lost their first love. Nadeshiko is bi, Milage is a lesbian and Mikage specifically says that she'd probably be more receptive to Nadeshiko's feelings if it weren't for her love for Tsukasa. So I'm gonna go with that.
can you give me a link or whatever to that 'time skip' page?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god I hate this so much. Honestly was in love with this manga's art and characters, but the ending really kills it for me. I guess it could have been a lot worse, but we really get no satisfying resolutions at all! What was the point of building up all those secrets to not have ANY payoff of the characters finding out?! I'd honestly go as far as to say that this series shouldn't even have the Romance tag because nothing romantic happens at all.

And this is honestly the only time where I was reading a series and thinking, damn a poly ending would be perfect at the end of this. What a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread