Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Resources

Dex-chan lover
On the bright side this should answer my questions on the existence/efficacy of healing magic.

Tbh, they give a vibe of university teachers, but turned it up to 11.

They're crazy I say.

Are we talking about realism in a fantasy world?
I get that there should be some believability in how characters act and such but people are taking that to a whole new level.
Anyways loving the series so far, thanks for the translation again!
Was expecting this to not get frequent uploads but that worry is starting to go away

Genre: Fantasy
Theme: Magic, Monsters

Realism...

Yeah I don't need to explain why some of the comments talking about realism are dumb. Different world different culture.

Fed-Kun's army
lol these comments are hilarious. " Nani!? THis isn't hogwarts! Dumbledore would NEVER allow this!!? UNFOLLOW!!!"

I enjoy the characteristic of wizards & sorcerers being completely full of themselves. Obsessed with studying and perfecting magic endlessly. I can definitely imagine teachers who all fit into that category, all do it differently, thinking their way is the best and their teaching and personality should reflect that. So i like the conflicting style and ruthless nature that they are teaching with, where the student well-being is not a priority; Study of various fields of magic, that can and will kill you if you don't take it seriously. I mean they said it from the get-go, " Some of ya'll are gonna die. Period. Its gonna get written off as some bullshit. we are not liable. Lunch is on the ceiling"

Also, I feel like the teacher wanted her to fuck up so that she could have that experience of causing pain to a living thing for the purpose of resources/components. Cause like if you can't deal with that then its a problem that the student should have to struggle with until they find their own answer.

This hand wound would make me feel unease if I didn't know it will probably be healed with magic.

bruh.

My expectations for this keep climbing. This definitely deserved winning Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!

Dex-chan lover
@BobBob

This could be a plus for her. If she has to replace it with a cool automai-

....a shiny golem hand, it'd actually make asking questions easier given that it'd be more noticeable and harder to ignore.

Not to mention it'd be harder for it to get bitten off again.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Huh. You know what, for some reason this chapter gives the most Harry Potter vibe of all of them. "Here's an incredibly dangerous magical thing, you have one hour to harvest it without dying or you get a failing grade!" sounds exactly like something Professor Sprout would do.

Double-page supporter
Oh crap, that seem like its gonna hurt her lot, physically and mentally seeing where her ideal lie.

Dex-chan lover
Ow that hurts... I just felt my hands twitch for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread