Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - A Place to Die

Fed-Kun's army
Magic in this world is pretty awesome. Its like DnD where most wizards are reclusive, secretive of knowledge and materials, and strong potential to become incredibly dangerous or unhinged/see regular people as objects or ants. Taking that mold of a wizard and making a school around raising young people to use and manipulate magic, has the endless possibilities for fuckery from bad people. But it seems the people truly in charge are more inclined to keep order best they can, knowing how some may end up, but giving a true warning that this place is dangerous and statistically many of you will die. This makes me curious to see how strong the teachers, prefects, & the principal really are to be keeping a semblance of order in a powder keg of a school.

Dex-chan lover
Why is just only rate 7? So far is pretty well explained, good art, good names, interactions and plot.

Dex-chan lover
So...does she just make sure to keep herself pregnant in case she needs to make an abortion-golem when she needs one?

(There's a sentence I never thought I'd write.)

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed

I suspect the quality of the previous translation attempt 7 months ago may have lead to some early low ratings. Though I really don't have any evidence to back that up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serverclosed
we are looking at 200~ pages of what the hell is going on with no clear end in sight, I'm shocked its as high as 7 given that.

Dex-chan lover
This is an interesting series. Kinda hope its source material gets licensed soon

Dex-chan lover
@alidan Is basically school life, with, as you could has noticed, some plot between students and backgrounds. Is just a matter of time that things get another objective other than graduate of school.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serverclosed
On the same token, it 200~ pages in with no backstory running almost exclusively on the rule of cool and we all know the first time we get an explanation for anything will be after at least 1 cliffhanger chapter teasing it.

Dex-chan lover
'DO YOU WANT TO DIE SO BADLY?! DO YOU?!'
"Well yeah, I mean, I literally just said so, are you okay dude?"

Double-page supporter
In the end of graduation 20% drop death by the creature they try to summon, go total crazy and had to be disposed off or just couldn't do it anymore so dropped out. Guess the remain 80% are not far off from insane as they might not be total crazy yet tho still on the way to being crazy, psychopathic and battle manic.

Dex-chan lover
eh, wanting to die is pretty normal if it's accounting for the people lingering the internet nowadays.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep yep... this just gets hardcore dumb...
Dont want to see the world outside, where the sorcerers rampage around killing millions, because thats obviously what they do after learning it in school... world building F-

So...does she just make sure to keep herself pregnant in case she needs to make an abortion-golem when she needs one?

(There's a sentence I never thought I'd write.)
I think the magic makes her pregnant and makes her give birth simultaneously? (Also a sentence I didn't think I would ever write)

But the word she uses is Partus, which is just latin for childbirth and not any of the stuff that comes beforehand. So anything goes at this point.

(Seriously what the hell is this discussion)

Users who are viewing this thread