Nanba MG5 - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - The Greedy Man

Wouldn't it have made more sense just to take pictures and call the cops or animal control as an "anonymous tip"? Could have saved all the dogs, rather than just Matsu's mother. Granted, I don't know what animal abuse laws are like in Japan, or how much the police would actually care.

Dex-chan lover
?? what's going on? why.....why didnt they get beaten up? this is the most disappointing outcome after the last chapter. man I feel so empty now and angry. after so many chapters of the author making us hate this fucking guy, like the author knows how much everybody adores dog, he knows that in a movie we're crushed if a dog dies but dont give a shit if its a human . then WTF author, stop trying to milk this .....I swear Ill give this one last chance if in the next chapter u dont give us what we all want im dropping this.

@thegentelman the reason big bro held tsuyoshi back so much was because no matter how he acted, the outcome wouldn't be good for the momma dog herself. He is no saint, after all, and even if he might be upset about how other dogs are treated as well, their main reason for coming there is for Matsu.

He is there to save the mother of his brother, and that is all that matters. Anything else that can compromise that; beating, slandering, reporting(Which I also am unsure how it would end with Animal Laws) would be the worst outcome.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh paying them would just leave a bad taste in my mouth, making them think that they could get away with this kinda stuff.

even if he paid them, they would of course take it and try to beat them. Seems like he might ask the parents

Why the fuck don't they call the police and report them for animal abuse? Make a fight break out, knock those dudes out and report them for animal abuse. It would all be better if it was recorded.

Users who are viewing this thread