Nanba MG5 - Vol. 12 Ch. 105 - Together with mama

Fed-Kun's army
Never thought I'd be tearing up over this manga, but here I am. As always, thank you for translating!

I'm not crying, you're the ones whos crying! Why are you looking over here anyway?!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the continuous updates!

Not a perfect ending for the arc but that's life. Really makes you think, beating up the bad guys completely isn't always the end all solution, somebody have to look after the dogs.😢

Bless you translators.

I feel like the guy won't change, but at least the arc is over and hopefully we won't see him again.

That arc is a reminder to everyone to never buy a dog from those lowlife breeders. If you want a thoroughbred dog and can´t find it in you, that you get one from an animal shelter, than fucking pay the full price and take a lot of your time to find an breeder that has dogs in a good shape, good enviroment, all documents, full medical report, all check ups and stuff.

Thanks to the mangaka for pointing at thouse problems.

Dex-chan lover
That's it?? Bro and manager should have teamed up to raise the remaining dogs, find them homes, and close down the business -- with Mr. Scum doing the menial tasks of cleaning after the dogs. Mom could have even survived, to show readers the difficulty of rescuing a malnourished dog. Anyway, thanks for the translations! 🐶🐶🐶

Users who are viewing this thread