Nanbaka - Ch. 0.5 - ANNOUNCEMENT

How do I find comico in English though?? Do one I found are either in Japanese or Chinese 😂😭

I have the Comico app but sadly my level of kanji, probably, doesn't even reach the kindergarten level and there's no furigana 😭. I will search for the English version anyway. Thanks for all the efforts and hard work until now (will visit the site for the text if I flip the table trying to find the English version of Comico 🤣)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, not like nobody's gonna copy and paster your translation on the chapters, and upload them somewhere else, or direct people to where they can download them instead. I'm not saying I would do it, just pointing it out.

That's a shame but a reasonable request since it's her property and we, as readers, should respect that. Thank you for all the hardwork in translating as well as type setting and cleaning the series so we can read it in english!

Just a quick question as i intend to download the apk for the pocket comic: is there an official english version? I love the series but my Japanese is very limited;;

@solaarii

The Pocket Comics app (SmackJeeves, the ones whose doing official translations for this, app) might have it in English, but it might be locked behind a paywall and be fairly far behind in translations (and would take a while to catch up, IIRC it's weekly).

Dex-chan lover
on one hand, i respect the author's wish (it's tough enough being a comic artist in Japan)
on the other hand, I can't follow the series...

When I first heard this announcement a few days ago, I was admittedly saddened. But, if it hurts the series, that's even worse than, I guess, not being able to read it in English for a while.

This is a respectable position to take, honestly id’ve been happy to support an official translation earlier if I knew one existed, only shame is going to be waiting for it to catch up. Thank you for your work up until now allowing me to enjoy this series.

Also fuck the guy saying ‘no we don’t understand’ we were lucky to be even getting translations like this.

I personally was already using the Pocket Comics App for the official translation since I wanted to support the series... but it's only translated through Episode 23 and only posts one chapter a week... Not only that but it costs money to read.... and it'll probably take YEARS before it catches up... I'll really miss the translation that was already done through 190+.... this really sucks :( We were SO CLOSE to meeting Zakuro too!

I feeling this will make Nanbaka more unknown to others. I just can see this coming. Not many people can access comico. I already try but failed many time that I give up

well this is depressing also the fact that cause of this a lot of people will not be able to enjoy this series like myself, this decision was not good well time to drop a series till another official way to read it arrives

Users who are viewing this thread