Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kanketsusen

Dex-chan lover
I like how producer of the medicine wrote on the box "Straight in the ass" lol

Dex-chan lover
Also, is there a need for another person to put suppository in?
I mean, i never had a problem of doing it by myself. I understand that it's all for the sake of the plot, but cmon. Atleast make her say that she can't move at all.

Aggregator gang
Allowing a student of yours to undress you and administer a laxative, which is doubtlessly illegal?

Agreeing to touch someone elses sweaty butthole?

Treating a cold with laxatives for whatever reason?

All in chapter 2? I would understand chapter 80, when they run out of ideas, but chapter 2?

And I cant get over the idea of trying to shit a cold away. A cold is a virus, you cant just poop it out! Your immune system has to do that fancy noise with the hunter t-cells and all that goodness.

Hate to be that guy but...the word they're looking for is suppository, not laxative. A suppository is a type of medicine administered rectally, while a laxative is constipation medication.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, she would do or the same things would occur to both of them in each chapter I pressume...

Banned
Whoa. A rare and elusive Reverse "Wrong Hole" scenario.

But yeah... suppository, not laxative. A rectally inserted laxative would be a bit... self-defeating.

And incidentally, the school nurse is more my type than this "demon" teacher. Sweet sweet meganekko.

Dex-chan lover
Laxative. WTF? For a cold. Isn't it a substances to loosen stools and increase bowel movements. How can this be for fever cure.

The Japanese (Specifically anime) Cold:

In most countries a Cold is nothing, you just sneeze a bit and feel a bit sick but then get on with your life, however, the Japanese Cold is very different. Some Doctors have worked out that due to the massive amount of toxicity and cancer in the anime fanbase this is transposed onto the poor innocent people of Japan by amplified sickness making them all infinitely more ill. Some officials have said that the Japanese cold could be similar to Stage 4 Terminal Cancer, this makes a lot of sense bearing in mind that the cause of this phenomenon is how cancerous the community is, shit, some could even say that the anime fandom is just a literal representation of cancer as it is a tumor upon the Earth

Users who are viewing this thread