Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 94 - No NAPPY Ends

Double-page supporter
ugg, the shit(pee) is getting deep, please end this soon

congratulation Kou and Chizuru Tanaka on their first daughter (The couple from volume 4) I feel very happy for them and they are also one of the first 4 couples that was introduced and the first 4 are still the best couples, I hope we get to see Ichiro and Kana (The first couple/Volume 1 couple) they are my fav and they are the reason I started watching the Anime and then came to the manga. I would love to see their child too😍 ICHIRO AND KANA ARE JUST TOO PERFECT!

people complaining about the author's pee fetish like it wasnt in the very first chapter of the series and in nearly every sensei's arc after

diapers is pushing it a bit though

Double-page supporter
I'm just kinda sick of this MC in general; getting two arcs back to back when his main shtick is basically just "I have a smol peen."

The child is Chizuru Tachibana's and the 4th MC's, that's why they said something about a doctor.

Dex-chan lover
Wow ... micro-penis is NOT over yet huh. I hope they don't go through this two more times with the other two female teachers from the original micro-penis chapter. I mean ... most people (guys) can't identify with him ... so please don't make us laugh at his clitoris any further.

Dex-chan lover
We've had piss, we've had cum, only one thing remains. And once it happens I will finally (not) dop this train wreck.

Supporter
Watersports. Yikes.

And I wish we had a firm grasp of the timeline of all of these chapters, unless I'm just straight-up forgetting. How many years after the 4th arc is this? I want updates on all the first several arcs if it has been several years.

Double-page supporter
That was a hell of a leap in logic there.
Also was that the nurse from earlier in the series? She has a kid now! Has it been that long?

Users who are viewing this thread