Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Contributor
I'll be honest i don't find this new pair very interesting. The first one was best, the second one was still pretty good but this last one ... don't really feel it.

Dex-chan lover
The new sensei reminds me of No guard wife

Power Uploader
The first one was the best. Shame they got less and less focus

Fed-Kun's army
I like that she is tanned, but i dunt like this girly guy trying to be manly plot. Fuck why wont the author go back to the first pair

Tbh I like the new pair rather than the second one, seems like a more interesting duo idk

Aggregator gang
ugh. no, screw this. last couple with the well-built guy was good, this shotacon garbage is definitely something i won't read.

Dex-chan lover
Worst pair...but the pair after this is my favourite, especially the teacher.
expresionless + inverted nipples
Heck, every pair after this pair is good.

@HakuErdrikII Don't worry. They will still appear even at later chapter. While not as the main focus it nicely tell us what happened afterward.

Dex-chan lover
Aggressive woman + Rooting for the underdog combo is kinda my thing, so I think that's why I'm okay with this pair.
I mean the Yuuki Rito accidents of the other pairs did get a little stale for me, so I'm ok with this for now.

Double-page supporter
Pretty much every fuckin' person wanted this manga to stick with the main, original (since some people I've seen in the comments are stupid enough to think the main pair refers to the current pair) couple. Not this failed version of Tsurezure Children. The pairs are getting progressively worse.

Users who are viewing this thread