Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Power Uploader
Fuck this shit. When will the main couple be back?

But I heard there will be less and less focus on them in the future chapters ;_;

Dex-chan lover
@ma_ko pretty sure "first couple" is gone? the author makes new couple every few chapters / volumes?

Power Uploader
@kronix yeah exactly: new volume = new couple.

I wish he made another volume (or ideally a spin-off manga) just for the first couple

well, at least new, creepy sensei looks interesting
1539188245587.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@rustshack07 it's like DBZA's Krilin owned counter, it's been building up over years, new past incidents mentioned every chapter, and that Taka is working through now. Still not even.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind new couples, but does the "guy" in this new one has to look like he is 10? I mean at least the other two looked like actual men not children

I liked first couple a lot as well but I actually don't mind this new couple. Granted, not a big fan of how young the guy looks, but sensei/childhood friend is smokin' so it's all good

If people are bothered by the guy looking like a kid, then boy are they going to have a grand time
when the loli teacher shows up.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like shota-like characters at all but you have to admit that the new Sensei is 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@TotoroTheGreat
Fuck, can't wait for that, you better not be bamboozling

Also, I don't understand why people are complaining about the new couples, they are all as entertaining and fun as the first one

Dex-chan lover
The couple after this has best grill, stay strong everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread