Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Spring In Full Bloom

Double-page supporter
I feel sorry for Saya. She's already been viewed by Suzuki and now she's being viewed by Yori too, yet she still doesn't have a boyfriend. I guess the story will drag out until she becomes a teacher and get herself an actual boyfriend. Hopefully the author doesn't keep using her as a plot device to force Yori and Homura together.

Dex-chan lover
@HermesPasser I wasn't asking what you said, I was agreeing with what you said. There wasn't a question mark. "What [insert name] said" means I agree with the statement.

Double-page supporter
Yeesh, from best sensei to worst. I want older women, not bratty tsunderes. Can we just skip to the next couple...

Idk, I enjoy it, it’s a cool break from all the age-gap stuff (don’t get me wrong, I still enjoy that stuff !) and she’s still “technically” a teacher so we’re still good. Sidenote: I haven’t seen a classic ‘tsundere girl from MCs past’ in a awhile, not in as a simple form as this at least, could be interesting, or at least enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
It's all student-teacher play in the end. I'm okay with one girl the same age as the guy.

Show me what you got!

Dex-chan lover
is this some weird love triangle
i feel like the new teacher girl likes the boy but idk why

Users who are viewing this thread