Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Mixxxed Bath

i cant remember the chapter but what one did suzuki or rather best and big boi propose in?

Dex-chan lover
@RangoBongo Buff? I would say shredded. Since buff means he can't move much honestly, even if he's "fast" those muscles will interrupt big movements.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry! - this is what you first expect to hear when someone accidentally makes cunnilingus for you.

I've seen speech balloons used for censorship before, but I don't think I've seen one with an exclamation mark over a male crotch, so that the mark looks like his d*ck lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Listen up, kids. Here's a lesson on why this is brilliant.

You see, if all boobs were big, then there would be no big boobs. They'd just be boobs, the same size as any other.

And if all chests were flat, none of them would be particularly small, or cute, or representative of status.

Big boobs and flat chests need each other to be what they are, like light and shadow. This is as much a rule of reality as anything put forth by Einstein or Newton.

And what better way is there to show how bright a light is other than to surround it by shadowy stuff? What meaning does a large shadow have if nothing else is lit up by lights anyway? None!

Oppai! Pettanko! These are two sides of the same coin! Only by being placed side by side can they display their true, full charm!

This is what it means to love breasts! This is true art! It is no less than a little piece of God himself!

Behold! And rejoice! For we are alive, and it is good.
What about small dicks?

Users who are viewing this thread