Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - APULL Pie

Dex-chan lover
This arc is giving me the feeling that not even the author is that enthused by this set of protags.

Dex-chan lover
How is this getting worse every time ? It was kinda funny and plausible at first, but now everything fucking breaks all the time and the dude just frontflips with his mouth open and lands on a nipple, fucking stop.

When do we get back to the aras
I wanted to see Suzuki and Matsukaze's wedding. Not even with anything lewd, I just wanted to see them being married. Instead we get this.

Group Leader
I have to say this artist has an incredible grasp of breast physics. Most people wouldn't get the proper deformation when the breast hangs away from the chest when suspended in odd directions.

Dex-chan lover
Weird how people are complaining about an oppai loli. At least she’s not flat guys.

That said, the series is missing the amount of romantic fluff if had with the previous characters.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for this Arc to be over I can't stand these three

Dex-chan lover
The only thing good from this arc is Homura's top tier zettai ryouiki.

Dex-chan lover
The problems I have with this arc are that the heroine doesn't feel like a sensei, she's Just your generic loli tsundere (at least, as someone already said, she has breasts), and with how much emphasis is given to Saya I can't see the protagonist switching from her to sensei in a satisfying way.

Dex-chan lover
@flavor25 Even stranger how people keep calling her a loli when she isn't one.

But i think despite Homura having a nice design this is the worst pairing probably because the guy hasn't shown any real interest in Homura at all, hell he's shown more interest in Saya than her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure falling like that must've hurt like hell for Homura

This chapter wasn't so bad. I guess it's hard to follow up when the last teacher was the best one.

Users who are viewing this thread