Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - The Watch THAT Project

Dex-chan lover
Each couple has some problem that doesn't make sense in reality, and I just saw this guy's error, with him saying that his arm isn't long enough to reach that dress, unless he buries his face in her crotch. I mean, when she pops out, she's about as tall from hips to shoulders, as his arms are long. So unless her dress had completely come off, and was in that person's yard....

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is so much better than #5 was, it's even rivaling #1 Dojima and Satou.

Sensei has bush! Glory hallelujah, we have truly returned to the righteous path of Christmas Cakes.

Far better than the last one, where everything felt forced and it took way too long to get her arc finished; honestly I thought she was annoying, to the point of me starting to lose interest in the manga. Terrifying teacher misunderstanding works surprisingly well here. If this keeps up then she'll become my favorite.

(•_•)
<) )╯ do a little dance
/ \

\ (•_•)
( (> make a little love
/ \

(•_•)
<) )> get down tonight
/ \
(•_•)
<( (> get down tonight
/ \

Dex-chan lover
I know that manga is far from anime, but what the hell, Sadako-style girl? The author has argued with someone about how many female archetypes he can turn into a hot teacher?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, that's such a nice arc, especially compared to the previous

Users who are viewing this thread