Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - PleasaNurSis

Dex-chan lover
mqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okay, since they both know their love is mutual what tf does she mean she will not accept his confession??

Wait so why won't see accept his confession anyway? She loves him, I didn't think she cared that much about him being the fastest?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol a Star Wars reference.

I don't get the thing where she said she would refuse any confession from him right now. They're obviously both into each other... she even said it within the same conversation.

Her idol career is going to be wrecked, not sure if anything more than that but it's going to be a pretty heavy hit on her either way. At least she still has her dream of being a teacher, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@goodie-bag
her idol career is going to get wrecked and she is going to become a full-time teacher, so we can FINALLY have some REAL sensei snusnu, it's been too long

@Darudius More to do with pride. Of course Ouka would accept his love for her but she knew that he wouldn't be happy with that answer. He wants to be the number one guy in her heart.

If her accepting his love stops him from being motivated..then he doesn't deserve to be the fastest man in Japan anyway...

@Darudius Yes. She already loves him. But Yamato wouldn't be happy with that if he isn't the fastest guy around he would feel like he isn't worthy of her. The both of them have a inferior complex problem. She got a idol job because he broke records and got famous and she couldn't measure up to him.

Users who are viewing this thread