Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - Speed RuNUDEing

Fed-Kun's army
The earlier chapters were moderate but I see where this is going... The author doesn't happen to draw things under another pen name, does he?

Dex-chan lover
The irony of her getting in trouble for that when literally every other female teacher in that school is fucking a student.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck's sake, all that photo proves is that a teacher saw a student outside of class.

Even by the story that she's been taking care of him, there's nothing wrong with visiting a student. Where I live, it's not illegal for a parent to have their own kid as a student as long as it can be proven that they're not discriminating against them. There shouldn't be anything wrong with this situation to my knowledge

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
The tabloid piece shows and describes them as embracing "intimately".
It wasn't a simple visit.

Dex-chan lover
he is cheating on her, huh, and we also got some sexual assault from those girls aswell? *sigh*, where is this manga going...

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth tabloid is only suggesting; if for the newspaper this is “certain”, it’s at fault and shouldn't count as proof.

Also...the idol friends are not so friends.

Dex-chan lover
tbh just enjoy the last few chapters of this arc because after this is
20 and currently going for 30 chapters of shotacon hell with the same shota for all those chapters, with 2 different sensei, shark teeth and the tomboy one lol ( 71 to 80 for a harem that include both sensei and then 81 to 90 for shark teeth sensei x shota and from 91 to probably 100 shota x tomboy sensei)

Dex-chan lover
Only implicated in possibly doing something with a student, immediately asked to resign. And yet, the first 6 volumes... Hmmm

Aggregator gang
@tseng thanks for the spoilers,
sounds similar to volume 3 but different character theme.

Contributor
@tseng
Honestly it's a disgraceful waste of shark tooth sensei, a complete travesty.
it's on a par with Homura, perhaps worse.

Dex-chan lover
@subliminal yea agree and i can say that is totally worse, because the whole thing is about how
the shota have a micro penis, there is nothing else to it and shit overstayed

Users who are viewing this thread