Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - InfilTITion

I saw this coming. Every single time a sibling swap happens, something comes and causes some form of chaotic event.

Dex-chan lover
Are you kidding? This shit really is for 30 chapters? Seriously?! If this true, I drop this immediately!
Upd. I checked raws... omg it's TRUE, this crap is going for at least 30 chapters... This is it. I drop it. Goodbye guys, see you elsewhere on mangadex.

@Jmann hly fuck thank you for letting us know.. no way im watching some fuckn trap beta with a micro dick as the mc LOL seeee ya

@Jmann
30 fucking chapters?? What the hell happened to the formula where each new duo would get 10 or so before closing up their arc? That bums me out, even though I knew the new characters would involve some stuff that I'm 'ehh' on, having this run for 30 chapters is like a deal breaker.

Anyways see you next chapter.

So, the best couple, (IMO) being the first one gets what, 10-ish chapters and a microdick crossdressing trashy trap, with a lesbian look-alike yuri harem teacher gets basically an entire manga? Shit, even my least favorite one (until now anyway) being the shaved hair dude and girl his age is better than this.

Fuck, I even enjoyed the shota with sports teacher one, but this is just pathetic. Guess I'll see you guys in 30 chapters (pending).

Double-page supporter
Well it's real easy to see why people dislike this. For 30 fucking chapters no less.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with the premise of this arc, it seems pretty funny, but... 30 chapters? Hmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Aww, poor guy is tiny. He needs someone to rub him so it grows bigger. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. I don't know if the author is running out of ideas or suddenly decided to change his formula, but why it had to be with the crossdressing guy?

I can stand ignoring this on my follow list if it's just 10 chaps.
30 chaps? Lemme unfollow this til maybe 6 months later.

Dex-chan lover
F for our cross dressing brother. No one should be put through that type of war crime 😥

but calling it now, by the end of these 10 chapters he's gonna have the biggest peen among the other MCs

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, we are now in this bullshit arc. It will be 30 chapter of this dickless shota

Dawg this is legit awful. I didn't think he'd top the foreign-exchange Loli teacher but this is such a totally stupid setup.

Just do a Yuri teacher if you want to, there's NO possible way this PriKuri woman isn't a lesbian, it isn't believable. Like most of this series isn't believable but this is even further beyond that.

Also the fact that THIS is the couple he chose to continue past 10 chapters is actually an insult to the entire readerbase, intentional or otherwise. Kojima & Tachibana got robbed.

Users who are viewing this thread