Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Loving Each Other

is this shitty lady boy lookn shota arc over??? can we FINALLY get an mc i can relate to in the slightest again???? stay tuned boys...

Contributor
@tgot

Shark Teeth teacher route end.
Prince teacher route begin.

Same MC. Gotta wait 10 more chaps.

Fed-Kun's army
@tgot Uh.... no. We still have the tomboy sensei. This arc continues in vol 10. New sensei will be in vol 11.

Dex-chan lover
So I assume the next couple is a literal child boy without even a penis, judging by the progression of this series.

...if I'm actually correct I'm dropping this shit

I guess that is the end of this sensei...and now an alternate timeline where short haired sensei gets with Tadashi?

It kind of pisses me off when someone says "I'm just in your way, forget about me and follow your dreams" as if the person they are saying that to can't make up their own mind, or they can't change their dreams. The same thing happened in Clannad.

Did she mean that she had never met her mother until she was an adult, or is she saying that she doesn't need to create her mother, because she can see her any time?

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fuck? He wiped her memories without her consent? The fuck is wrong with him and the mangaka?
And we have to get through another volume of this guy with the other teacher, for fucks sake.

Aggregator gang
Stay strong brothers we only need to get through another volume and we will be free!

Fed-Kun's army
YESSS FINALLY AN UPDATE I WANT MOREE!! Anyway thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread