Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Loving Each Other

Fed-Kun's army
>let's just do a last-chapter mindwipe to squeeze out that last 1% of "absence makes the heart go fonder" data
Are you fucking kidding me, author? Never mind the possibility of a mindwipe drug going horribly wrong, Tadashi basically killed the woman he loved; consent was launched out the window and into outer space, holy shit.
What happened to the moral that a couple should be able to tackle any challenge together? This chapter poisoned the entire arc for me. I'm so angry I think I can write a better final chapter for this arc without any stupid memory wipe malarkey.

Am I the only one who was confused as to why they switched the teacher at the beginning? Wasn’t he going for the prince? Man this season sucked. I can’t wait for the next though, hopefully the author sticks to his roots.

Dex-chan lover
So this terrible arc ends with a terrible ending, and then we have to endure the same terrible character for another 10 chapters. Sure, sure.

My question is though: which timeline will the be canon one for the inevitable reappearance of these characters in the future stories?

Fed-Kun's army
@Prophetboi
71-80 was the common route for Tadashi to learn about both Kurisu and Nanjou. 81-90 (you are here) branches off under the assumption he picked Nanjou. Kurisu's route (91-100) works under the assumption that he picked Kurisu instead.

Dex-chan lover
So many people hated the arc but I loved it. But the ending was kind of all over the place.

the arc was strange but I find this ending pretty good, even if it's kinda rushed with so many things happening in quick succession.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, people still salty they can't self-insert into pencil-dick shota.
Sensei in volume 11 looks hot, damn.

Dex-chan lover
"i was there Gandalf-kun, i was there 3000 years ago when this was last updated"

also: this arc was super weak, compared to the ones before, really meh

What why take memory wipe pill how did it progress to that i cant make sense out of this

Dex-chan lover
Probably the worst final chapter in the series so far. The story didn't flow well at all. Glad it's over.

Thank god its fking over ,but i heard people say there's 2 different ending for both teachers ,so we still gonna have to deal with the shota ,god kill me ,Also what a bad ending ,i was reading this so fast ,that i didnt even stop at the nudes parts ,i just wanted it to be over

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first "why are you here sensei" monologue I actually teared up for. Though I wasn't a fan of this arc so much, that ending really got me.
Hopefully the next one won't be so long as this.

If I'm not mistaken it's gonna be the same guy but going a different love route right? I'm not sure if I will enjoy that after seeing this ending

Supporter
holy shit. did not expect that moving of an ending from this arc, of all arcs

Users who are viewing this thread