Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

@Koni the first two volumes were almost plausible scenarios, with people getting into awkward situations by accident.
I'm just at volume 5, but it's getting more and more painful to read, as the people are doing stuff and going to places against common sense just for the sake of being able to get into ludicrous accidents. For example in v5/46,
the only reason for the pie dough to be there in a bowl is so she can accidentally knock it over, so she can grab it, so he can reach for it and grab her boob instead. Quite predictable, and stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Dat cover is delicious 🤑, but flat 🤥.

Why does her hair look brighter in the manga? https://mangadex.org/images/manga/20138.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna ask is the author still intent to create more couples ? if yes then im just gonna drop and start reading tsurezure children if no then i might continue reading this
P.S im asking because i haven't read this in a long time and i also want to read tsurezure children

Even if the author puts on more couples for us to root for, I still ain't dropping this yet! Also I'm curious to what happened to the first couple tho.

@MRain yes there are but it more than your average fanservice the author brings out the best of both worlds and mixes the couples up and it's very cutee and fluffyy. plus the previous ones before are still mentioned ( kinda like a shared universe or timeline kinda)

The unnatural body posture the character has in the manga's thumbnail hurts my very being and soul.

Hey guys, I've stopped reading this ever since the arc with the crosdressing micro-dick MC started. Is it still going on? Are there chapters without him? Is volume 10 gonna be more of the same?

This story peaked upto the 4th sensei. It's all a slow descent downhill from there.

Users who are viewing this thread