Why do you have a fetish?

Contributor
I watched Ranma 1/2 when I was a child, from then dressing as a woman or seeing others do that became a must. I also prefer colder water, even if I don't become a woman. Traps and reverse traps were inevitable in the unforeseen future, and any genderbending/swap series. But hey, I have standards!

Contributor
That's wasn't fetish

Liking boobies are definitely normal 👍

May Lord save you from freak like us
You've never heard of the big chest vs flat chest wars?! From "they're just fat" to "flat is justice", and even so there are many shapes and sizes, so at the end of the day they are a fetish. Same for barbarian Conan-like pecs, it's another fetish regarding the same area and even women can have that musculature. So yes, they're a fetish (not that it has any negative connotation). And yes, for me they're dfc and Conan pecs.

Dex-chan lover
I want judge so bad... Fuck... This no judge zone
nah, I'll actually judge. I personally don't like that stuff and most of the dudes I've seen who are into that stuff act like its some sort of hyper p niche genre (even though its like one of the most common stuff you'll run into).

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure if a fetish is really a thing. Because it seems like all kinds of things I never would have considered to be a fetish end up being referred to that way.

Dex-chan lover
Like being trans. To me there was never anything sexual about it. Nor was it a sex based fantasy.

But some people still refer to it as a fetish. I have a certain opinion of this opinion, which is that I disagree ofc. 😅
who are these people and why do you interact with them in the first place

Dex-chan lover
I think I kinda have a nape fetish. There was a phase when I binge-read all the omegaverse stories, and I thought biting someone's nape was incredibly sexy.
1707153139-sscarlet-15.png

Users who are viewing this thread