Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

Dex-chan lover
"This manga is simultaneously ridiculously raunchy, but extremely wholesome."

This.. So so this. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ugh, where's the original couple?

Those two are the only ones I want to see.

Dex-chan lover
"herpderp original couple dabest" every single time. It's like they never read a mango with this kind format. I pity them because Salad Days is totally a blast. If you don't like it then drop it or whatever, your whining wont change a thing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm cool with new couples being introduced, but can't we get one chapter every now and then with the original?

Does the original couple really not come back later on aside from a few cameo appearances - Should I just drop this manga then? I really liked the original 2, and I wished the story would continue with them.

I like it... Even if it has become more and more fan-service over time, it's sort of like it transitioned to be more perverse over each chapter.
IDK.

The only reason this isn't hentai is that they don't show genitalia

Dex-chan lover
About 20.1... He really should've just put his finger on his camera, that way her phone screen would be all black and she'd never know he was peeping.

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker Yes, it is. The only chance for older couples to get a full one chapter focus is in omake chapter. Though the series itself is still ongoing so i might be wrong.

These Omake chapters seem so out of place to the main chapters, weird.

Users who are viewing this thread