Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

Mhh, in the end I didn't like volume 7, it was kinda boring and it wasn't as funny as the rest, and it was right after volume 6 which was so damn good.

This should be renamed as "accidental almost sex between surprisingly pure people"

Dex-chan lover
did the sprinter really "done" it with the idols or the translator misunderstood?

Dex-chan lover
@VooXoo
Definition of sex : the state of being male or female. : men or male animals as a group or women or female animals as a group. : physical activity in which people touch each other's bodies, kiss each other, etc. : physical activity that is related to and often includes sexual intercourse.

Double-page supporter
Can we get an F in the chat for our good friend with the pen cap?

Mhh a girly boy replacing his twin sister and a boyish woman popular among girls in a girls only school, not sure I'm going to like this one either. I'm more intrigued by vol 9 shark toothed sensei.

Double-page supporter
For anyone who wants a spoiler:
Nande_koko.png

Looks like Tachibana-sensei and Megane-kun(I dont remember his name :x) had a daughter.

One chapter in the new relationship and I already want out. If it was the sister and the teacher though...

*New volume/sensei begins*

5 pages in: Wait... what?

7 pages in: My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Double-page supporter
@VooXoo it was an accident, they were taking advantage of the fact that his grades were poor to "teach" him with ulterior motives of trying to see him naked because they're thirsty, he ended up slipping and certain bits touched other certain bits but no actual sex.
Was hoping we would get a bonus chapter with Yamato and Ouka where this probably got cleared up but so far it doesn't seem like we got one.

30 chapters of this shit? Has nobody in Japan told the author that this arc is bad, how is it still ongoing?

😠

Wait, what? A wild shark toothed sensei appeared! Is this going to be a love triangle arc in a similar fashion to the one with Homura(the loli sensei for those who can't remember her)?

Users who are viewing this thread