NANI? Scans

Group Leader
@Clown333 And sorry for my late reply xD
A translator joined us to help with the series but I want to stay in contact with you just in case. Don't hesitate to join our discord, we'd be happy to count you as a member of our community (and we'll be able to talk more easily if need be).

Group Leader
@amrakov we had some small problems (a tiny DMCA), so we pulled our site down as a preventive measure. It will be back online as soon as possible, in the meantime, you can DM me if there's a particular chapter you want to download.

Group Leader
@happybro We always have, and most likely always will, upload and release our chapters on mangadex, rest assured.

Group Leader
@ironhant Yes, we had issues with our host so we are changing servers. We took that opportunity to completely redo our website, which is why it's not online at the moment. You can join our discord for notifications of releases and to be informed when the new website is up.

hello , thanks for the translations.
<Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai > for the moment it is finished but there should be a following.
Are you going to do the sequel too? (please 🙂)

Would you guys be interested in picking up Because I Reincarnated as the Loser Heroine Whose Profession Is the Brave's Childhood Friend, I'll Change My Job to Alchemist ?

Are you guys still working on Asmodeus wa Akiramenai? It's been a while, so I was wondering if something happened.

Users who are viewing this thread