Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara ~Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatte…

Dex-chan lover
ROFL WHAT PRINCE???? you dare come here and say absolute bullshit like that

Dex-chan lover
He’s not up to date with the current situation.

All these time, what he did is like brainwashing. He isolate Brigitte, making sure she can’t have any friend, while he acts as the only person she can depend on and asks for opinion. It doesn’t matter if he is objectively hot or not, he thought Brigitte couldn’t afford to lose him because she got nobody else.
His new girlfriend is falling into the same hole, because she has thrown away everything for him.

The unexpected part is, thanks to Yuri who faced her face on, Brigitte gets the chance to start proving herself and form new connection with people, so she realised she doesn’t need Joseph that much.

Supporter
All this fighting over the third prince? Quick, name any 3rd prince that ever lived without Google. He’s not even the spare… might as well be the janitor of the palace.

This prince is just one evil bastard. Everyone that has had 'dealings' with him have all ended up with major problems. Just when she started feeling "adorable" (to us readers) the author throws this in... I seriously hope that there is one big NO!

Dex-chan lover
All this fighting over the third prince? Quick, name any 3rd prince that ever lived without Google. He’s not even the spare… might as well be the janitor of the palace.
Third, huh? He ain't even worth a single cent. Trash on the roadside is already a much better choice than this loser.

Dex-chan lover
Third, huh? He ain't even worth a single cent. Trash on the roadside is already a much better choice than this loser.
Yeah. 1st and 2nd prince got value. After that it just goes down until at least 7th prince, that’s when they start to get the underdog plot buff and random cheat skills :D

More problem for him is, his other family members (who never actually shows up in the story) seem to be decent people. He’s the bad apple, which made contribute in making his personality turns for the worse.

Dex-chan lover
He cancelled the engagement though. He doesn’t legally have any say in the matter anymore, and he should be smart enough to know taking action on his own usually will just bring him disadvantages. Unless he’s ready to throw away everything.

Dex-chan lover
how about nah

I had the opportunity to buy the first volume in the bookstore recently! it was pretty exciting

Dex-chan lover
I don’t even remember the plot of this manga and I’m still astounded by the sheer audacity of this fool.

Users who are viewing this thread