Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 14 - "First time" gal and me

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. "She used to be like that, but she changed! Well, not because of character growth or anything like that, it was just more convenient for the author if she suddenly wasn't a whore anymore."

Dex-chan lover
This story is getting sillier by the chapter. I'm sticking with it to see how far the author can take it.

This girl needs a guy. She basically said so herself
This, right here.

No, it's worse, she realized she likes NTR
That's not how I read it, she did back off when he said he is dating Anjou.
She got excited because he ripped her clothes off (by accident) so she might have other leanings. ;)

BTW, since he was carrying the weight of the bookshelf it would have made more sense if she wriggled out from under him instead. Oh, what am I saying, this is not a manga for making sense.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't cheat on me!"

Heh

Also, is this a spin-off to that other hentai turned manga where the entire school is just a giant orgy in the making? I hope new girl doesn't meet with the threesome seeking best friend of the FMC or that eyeless dude will fuck her right on the rooftop.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
53d4d1f37f17c8e4d849afd92a9ae334.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's a tomboy black shorthaired gal GOD DAMN IT WHY ARE THEY DOING THAT FOR ME EVERY SINGLE TIME

Dex-chan lover
Cause it'd make too much sense to have her crawl out from underneath and hold the bookshelf so he can also crawl out. Since this is a manga, the only course of action is to motorboat her and tease a bit of cunnilingus

Users who are viewing this thread