Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

Dex-chan lover
another manga with a virgin mc trying to fix a fmc with high body count + 100% will refuse to sleep with her until they get married or till the end of the story...
Such a noble thing lmao

Last edited:
Also, ever heard of HIV and AIDS? About how it spreads through free sex? I am not discriminating against kids who have it since they were kids, they are not at fault here, they were born without sin, but it was the sin of their parents. Their parents should be hold responsible for that.
You as parents may not have felt the consequences, but your child is the result. So be responsible. You put him/her into suffering in the future because you want to satisfy your lust now. Why must you be like that? You never think about future, you're trapped in today, and never thought in long-terms. Pathetic.

You can repent, but once you've already done it and the consequence is already there, you have to deal with it, like it or not. You have to learn from it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
OK I'm gonna leave a regular comment I guess. Kind of like Meguro if she was not as autistic as she was and was just desperately trying to battle loneliness. If you've been alone for a long time its hard to integrate into society and you'll jump at whatever chance is presented to join. Kind of like how sometimes quiet kids who were loners will if given the opportunity join in on the bullying instead of helping the bullied.

Dex-chan lover
another manga with a virgin mc trying to fix a fmc with a lot of body count...
Such a noble thing lmao
yeahhh i hate this trope.
why cant it just be a regular mc, that actually has more than one friend & isnt a loser and a fmc that hasnt slept with almost her entire class? (past relationships not a virgin fmc is ok, but come onnnnn "this") this self insert manga are just the worst
i wouldve kept reading if he didnt accpet her confession

ehhhhhhhhhh oh well to each their own

Dex-chan lover
Based gamer, just wanted to get his game and not have to deal with a woman. Pretty interesting start, though she doesn't really need to be saved. She just needed to find someone who liked her as a person rather than as an object for sex

Dex-chan lover
OK I'm gonna leave a regular comment I guess. Kind of like Meguro if she was not as autistic as she was and was just desperately trying to battle loneliness. If you've been alone for a long time its hard to integrate into society and you'll jump at whatever chance is presented to join. Kind of like how sometimes quiet kids who were loners will if given the opportunity join in on the bullying instead of helping the bullied.
Now that you say, it's true its like that. Meguro is very nice manga.

Girl, be more kind to yourself. Why you give you body to other easy like that. You want to have a fun? If it was old day in 1900 - 2000 year maybe you can have fun, but today age we have many game, entertainment, hobby and many activities can be have more fun that not involve sexual thing.

Dex-chan lover
“Don’t worry guys I can fix her” headass, at least the mc isn’t too much on the side of constantly being flustered which would’ve annoyed me even more but still I wish this mc cliche would change into something more realistic. There’s no way a virgin loser mc would be able to fix her in a real setting

Dex-chan lover
aight fellas this trash has actually made me want to write a romance story (its my hobby), telll me all the don'ts of an mc. all the traits you just hate seeing over and over again like mc being a wimpy loner that cant have a basic conversation with a girl.

and ig if you want tell me what youd want to see from an mc. gotta have these creative juices flowing :korone:

Aggregator gang
One of the worst tropes that have been becoming more popular lately: the inexperienced nerdy guy who decides to make the great choice of dating a woman with a body count higher than Pol Pot's.

It'd be easier to digest this kind of story if it involved an MC who isn't the direct opposite of the girl's sociosexuality. If he had had some GFs at least, some hook-ups, then sure, it'd be easier to imagine the relationship becoming successful.

But this? IRL, a relationship like this is pretty much bound to fail. Imagine being a virgin guy dating a girl and in every corner of your school you see a guy who fucked her. Wouldn't that be delectable? lol

Dex-chan lover
It would be one thing if she kept sleeping around after dating the MC, but that's obviously not the case. She doesn't want to be horny; she just wants to be happy. I respect the MC for realizing that and respecting her intentions, even if he's a little tsundere about it.

Meguro-chan's a better manga though.

Dex-chan lover
Another contribution girl with a loner, well i feel bad for a loner, he can actually get a jackpot if he can struggle to get normal woman. Not gonna lie this fairy tail will not happen in reality. society will consider this girl as pitiful disappointment.

I also wondering why should be a loner, every author should raise their value toward loner. there are also loners who have good communication skill by adjusting in society. this shit will be good if scumbag mc and slut fmc try to get normal romance and normal life.

Last edited:
Supporter
“Don’t worry guys I can fix her” headass, at least the mc isn’t too much on the side of constantly being flustered which would’ve annoyed me even more but still I wish this mc cliche would change into something more realistic. There’s no way a virgin loser mc would be able to fix her in a real setting
Maybe she wants to fix him? He's her "unobtainable flower" or something like that, I don't know.

I'll at least give it a shake and see how things shape up in any future chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread