Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

Dex-chan lover
"Yo, can a loc come up in my cooch?"
"Man, fuck you, I'll see you in class.

Keep scanlating-- I wanna see how ridiculous this gets.

Now, I'm American, but I imagine that the promiscuous in general have a tendency to shame virgins that refuse them because their refusal comes off as an indirect commentary on their promiscuity. Or maybe they presume the virgin in question is being Icarian levels of high and mighty for someone in handjob distance. That's what comes to mind when his refusal actually makes her more dogged in getting him to sleep with her.

It's fiction, so I'm not going to harangue about it too much, but I mean... come on.

also she had sex on his desk and she barely apologizes for it

Not that bullshit emotionless girl story "i don't understand love so i agree to fuck with every men who ask me"
The woman being ultra autistic is the only way these stories even work!

...though, to be fair, this one seems to be critically socially dysfunctional, too.

I think, in this case, that's a function of the premise being hastily exposited for the sake of having the premise at all (almost as if the mangaka's saying "you know the drill but I need to do all this in this chapter"). She says she had sex with her middle school boyfriend because he threatened to break up with her otherwise, and then she immediately jumps to how she ended up doing this for any guy that asked... but I don't understand how this slippery slope works, and I don't understand why she went down it. Was it for friendship? She didn't make friends with any of these guys, I'm pretty sure, and I thought the point of becoming a gal was to be popular-- so why didn't she leverage that normally to make friends with people that don't just want to sleep with her?

What the hell is wrong with you people acting like this girl is the bad guy here?
It's not about being good or bad-- it's about living repulsively. And you have a distorted sense of responsibility if you're blaming someone's promiscuity solely on someone who once said to her "have sex with me or we're breaking up".

He didn't even say "have sex with every guy that meets your eye or I'm breaking up with you". That is entirely on her.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with you people acting like this girl is the bad guy here? She's not some irredeemable villain or something. She is a lonely girl who was taken advantage of after changing her image. If you want to lay blame anywhere, blame the asshole senpai who demanded sex out of her THE SAME DAY that he had asked her out, or he would dump her. She never wanted to be a slut, she just wants love and acceptance.
Nice excuses. As someone's else said you're just making excuses for her. If she had better self worth she'd realize that her ex just wanted to do her and she wasn't interested/ready for that but went along with it anyway because loneliness. It's all excuses for her whorish behavior. She's not a bad person she's just a slut and you don't date sluts lest you want your heart broken and people laughing behind your back.

How this story should've gone. MC not interested and she keeps changing herself to try and attract him. Slowly changes her whore gal personality to one he's into and then they get together. Not this retarded start dating even tho you said initially you didn't like her. It shows weakness on his part to just accept just because she changed her looks and cried a little. He's an otaku sure but that's so pathetic that a girl showing a tiny amount of interest and changes herself so slightly and you fall like a stack of dominoes.

Dex-chan lover
aight fellas this trash has actually made me want to write a romance story (its my hobby), telll me all the don'ts of an mc. all the traits you just hate seeing over and over again like mc being a wimpy loner that cant have a basic conversation with a girl.

and ig if you want tell me what youd want to see from an mc. gotta have these creative juices flowing :korone:
It's simple. Have him start with some or no universal traits seen as good. Confidence, Self-Worth, Strength of body and mind. And have him develop himself to someone that embodies tho ideals.

Like this MC instead having him date her immediately. Have him just say no. You can White Knight for her like he did at the end of the chapter but do not date her and instead have her chase him. He can be an otaku but that doesn't mean he can't be into other things like sports and the like. Hell you can use that otakuness to have him develop himself. There are so many things you can do with this setting alone.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you gotta wonder who is this aiming towards? The average incel in Japan that thinks all girls are whores? Or that they think that fixing a whore somehow makes them better? Cause this sure as hell isnt a manga aimed at sexually promiscuous girls looking for a pure dude.

Dex-chan lover
a slut changing her looks and personality doesn't change the fact that the she was a slut. fuck this trope with the fmc being a slut and the mc a virgin. reading this trash will only leave a bad taste. DISGUSTING.
I'm sure that mc would not touch her till the last chapter, so basically he is cuck, every guy around them already had her god knows how many times. It's toxic.

What the hell is wrong with you people acting like this girl is the bad guy here? She's not some irredeemable villain or something. She is a lonely girl who was taken advantage of after changing her image. If you want to lay blame anywhere, blame the asshole senpai who demanded sex out of her THE SAME DAY that he had asked her out, or he would dump her. She never wanted to be a slut, she just wants love and acceptance.
There are better ways in getting acceptance and love, not by free sex. That's selling herself low. Way, way, way lower than her cost of production.

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of that other manga where the girl just wants to be friends with the dude very wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of that other manga where the girl just wants to be friends with the dude very wholesome.
Yeh, good guy who accidently the only one fmc didn't slept with get himself in relationships with mentally unstable nymphomaniac and sexual abuse victim who slept with everyone who was interested in her god knows how many times. This is not wholesome this is f*cking tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
Well... Let's see on this one. Expectations are low, due to the "This lowly otaku, a.k.a. YOU can fix this improper woman" premise but even a dumpster fire can be entertaining after a while.
aight fellas this trash has actually made me want to write a romance story (its my hobby), telll me all the don'ts of an mc. all the traits you just hate seeing over and over again like mc being a wimpy loner that cant have a basic conversation with a girl.

and ig if you want tell me what youd want to see from an mc. gotta have these creative juices flowing :korone:

Romance genre has a common "quality" with Isekai: self-projection. It's important who are you writing for, and tail to a degree the protagonist to that demographic. The "I can do this" thought in the reader is a powerful one, so use it. But not at the expense of the story's quality. The story itself must be interesting and all developments must be organic to be believable. Character development must come with reasoning and in time and the story's events must come naturally, reducing contrivances to the minimum.

Dex-chan lover
I'm mostly disappointed in MC. He was doing well for most of the chapter and just fell apart in the last few pages.

And FMC acts like a child with a young adult's body. What's the point of having fake friends that you pay for with sex? Just do compensated dating in that case - the same depth of interpersonal relationship, but at least you make money. And you avoid shitting where you eat, by not being a convenient outlet to every boy within a 100m radius.

Somehow, she feels like the most retarded out of all the heroines in similar stories. She wasn't broken by someone else, like Meguro. She just decided that this is the way, on her own. Even if she would be able to figure out it isn't from any piece of media out there.

This is an example of a setup that I need to put into a "it looks like Japan, but it's actually an alternate reality with different logic" drawer in my brain. In this world, only people with Otaku Card can watch or read anything. Everyone else just stumbling along in the dark, trying to figure out how to do human relationships. And adults are obviously forbidden from lending a hand with that process, it has to be survival of the fittest.

Dex-chan lover
As far as I can see most readers here aren’t blaming her or calling her a bad guy. We’re just sick of this trope in general, of a lonely girl that has slept with a lot of men and “needs rescuing”
Rather than hating the character herself, its more hating how shes written. The author is writing her to be pititful...

This incel savior storyline is just the worst and could’ve at least been handled better by the first chapter but nooo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread