Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

Dex-chan lover
I see lots of comments basically saying "you guys are misogynists for hating her for having sex" vs "shes a dumb slut and doesn't deserve to date someone like MC"

My people please, we must band together to recognize the true enemy, ITS THE MANGAKA.
Of course choices shes made may seem dumb af but that is because the author intentionally wrote her like that so she can be a "I can fix her" type of character. You cant try to rationalize nor sympathizer with the character because that isn't the purpose she serves in this story. The author may half ass-edly try to flesh out her character later on once the MC has "developed" first since its gonna be all about the MC becoming a savior

tldr mangaka wrote a trash story, dont try to dig deep into the characters seriously. enjoy the shit show if you dare

Not re
another manga with a virgin mc trying to fix a fmc with high body count + 100% will refuse to sleep with her until they get married or till the end of the story...
Such a noble thing lmao
ally, the stds and the mental stress of being good enough is not worth it since you will doubt. Many women and men never really consider the aspect of why marriage is before sex

It's less to do with what she did and more to do with the fact that he actually KNOWS most of the people she banged..

Frankly, if this was few years down the line and she honestly tried to change herself and THEN went out... fine..

But "virgin loser with no experience changes girl with high body count" is kinda stupid...

If the dude was also a playboy who actually felt guilty for her or something, I'd accept it right away... hell, even a mature older man who has some experience or something

Her reason is sympathetic... but there is no reason to trust her yet, no reason to date her yet and frankly, there are way more cons than pros.

Years later, when you don't know most of the guys... fine... at least you don't have to deal with that part and she spent years trying to fix herself...
In generaly men and women should not have a body coubt since they will both be self-concious as they will think they are being conpaired, hence why marriage first will always secure the relationship when both are virgins

Nice excuses. As someone's else said you're just making excuses for her. If she had better self worth she'd realize that her ex just wanted to do her and she wasn't interested/ready for that but went along with it anyway because loneliness. It's all excuses for her whorish behavior. She's not a bad person she's just a slut and you don't date sluts lest you want your heart broken and people laughing behind your back.

How this story should've gone. MC not interested and she keeps changing herself to try and attract him. Slowly changes her whore gal personality to one he's into and then they get together. Not this retarded start dating even tho you said initially you didn't like her. It shows weakness on his part to just accept just because she changed her looks and cried a little. He's an otaku sure but that's so pathetic that a girl showing a tiny amount of interest and changes herself so slightly and you fall like a stack of dominoes.
Maybe the last aspect she and Mc do not end up together since it would give Mc a sense of moral and responsibility to his preferences and set that he has a standard that rightfully should not be crosses, since body count from anyone be it man or woman does not go well when the other (let's say is a virgin woman/man) will conciously or unconciously conpair themselves to previous Ex.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be one thing if she kept sleeping around after dating the MC, but that's obviously not the case. She doesn't want to be horny; she just wants to be happy. I respect the MC for realizing that and respecting her intentions, even if he's a little tsundere about it.

Meguro-chan's a better manga though.
This manga also has barely a fraction of meguro's chapters, it can get better. Personally I like the concept so I'm hoping there will be some major shake-ups to this subgenre and the story develops

Fed-Kun's army
aight fellas this trash has actually made me want to write a romance story (its my hobby), telll me all the don'ts of an mc. all the traits you just hate seeing over and over again like mc being a wimpy loner that cant have a basic conversation with a girl.

and ig if you want tell me what youd want to see from an mc. gotta have these creative juices flowing :korone:
things I'd like to see:
  • more than one friend
  • female friend(s) that are not love interests
  • an actual hobby that isn't playing videogames/manga/anime
  • either mc or main girl or both have had past relationships; doesn't have to be sex or anything
  • "friends to lovers" trope but they don't make it painfully obvious
    • could also do a reversal of the "mc is dense" idea and make the girl dense instead, but this would have to be VERY subtle
  • dates being actually normal and not formulaic; they always go to the same places every time. When was the last time you saw a date at a sports game? Or at a party with their friends?
    • I can see people saying, "but that's not very romantic" but does it have to be? If they truly enjoy each other's company they'll have fun anywhere
    • also, dates don't always have to be "out". It could just be them in a house, talking. Without some sort of plot device like "study group" or an illness. They could just be friends and do friend things
don'ts:
  • mc being dense
  • over-the-top of common character tropes; tsundere, kuudere, etc. Like the opposite of 100 Kanojo characters
  • Acting all awkward when they're in each other's houses. I could understand being uncomfortable (dates too) but it's always just so heavily enunciated in manga

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Nice shit
OtakuXGal mangas are always full of virgin author fantasies but this one is one of those that got a nice execute.

Group Leader
My dude, you could have just avoided all this nonsense just by saying you are attracted to femboys and not women. She ought to leave you alone with that.

Dex-chan lover
Geez these comments are a cesspool. There's no such thing as a "slut." It's just the term applied by double standards for men and women. idgaf what someone's body count is, that's for them to decide.
Did these jerks even read the dialogue? This is a story about two opposite opinions formed by cultural expectations learning to meet in the middle.

Dex-chan lover
Geez these comments are a cesspool. There's no such thing as a "slut." It's just the term applied by double standards for men and women. idgaf what someone's body count is, that's for them to decide.
Did these jerks even read the dialogue? This is a story about two opposite opinions formed by cultural expectations learning to meet in the middle.
slut is slut

Users who are viewing this thread