Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

Dex-chan lover
But she is a bad guy. Not because she's slept with a lot of people or needs rescuing, but because she kept badgering MC about sex and following him into gendered toilets and changing rooms. That's sexual harassment.
My bad I meant to say “she’s not a bad guy for having lots of sex” like some comments are thinking

Dex-chan lover
My bad I meant to say “she’s not a bad guy for having lots of sex” like some comments are thinking
Yeah, I got that point, and I agree with it. I wasn't implying you were wrong about it.

Dex-chan lover
[Kiyomi-san is confronted by the Wild Thot Nanjou-san]
[Kiyomi-san uses Wizard spell "BEGONE THOT"]
[CRITICAL SUCCESS! It is super effective! Wild Thot Nanjou-san is CONFUSED!]

Dex-chan lover
As a great man once said "if lord cant save these hoes what makes you think you can" AMEN BROTHA 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Fed-Kun's army
another justify manga about bitch lol. a beautiful concept about good people for good people, and bad people for bad people. But this manga wants to show its okay to date women that are having sex with a lot of men :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
i love his reaction from pages 27 to 29
"who is this black haired goddess...?!"
"oh its just this bitch" lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me of Scums Wish which I really liked. Except here she needs to be "fixed" by MC and of course it'll turn into the ideal relationship, bla bla bla.
Really it's not love she needs from someone else, but love for herself. Probably a friend who isn't trying to smash.
I don't mind if this works out to them being friends and going their own way, finding someone who is good for them.
I don't like the idea of the girl being a slut and essentially finding a "nice guy" to latch onto.
It plays way into that mentality of "I'm so nice why does she date the mean guys?!"
I'll stick with it for a bit see how it goes. I loved Scums Wish for the reason that none of those relationships worked out and they were all horribly toxic, and they all knew it. It was realistic in the way that no one really changed or stopped being a crappy person, they just became more of who they were, accepted it and we're happy because of it.
Here she needs to be fixed by some virgin loser like some project car. I'd rather see a journey for both of them where it's not about love but about realizing their true selves.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the thread where pimple-ridden 15yo boys who never saw a pair of tits in real life think they're gonna be so woke by calling others incels?

Lmfao get a life, as if people wouldn't feel disgust at a random girl spreading her pussy wide for a stranger after being caught having sex. Get a grip lmao

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does this feel like a manga written 10 years ago?

Double-page supporter
Tbh his reaction is how most people I know would react. Or they will just go to the teacher's office and report it. I'm sure, so I can relate with the mc here.

And for me personally, if someone is willing to change for the better, then why not? It's the whole purpose of places like rehab centre. If a girl like Nanjo comes to me and said she wants to change herself, then I'm 100% will support her, and start by make her join a more healthy community. Also I don't care about the romantic part. She can be someone's girlfriend or wife in the end, but if she changes for the better that's already a success for me.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a nerd tells a girl off by telling his incel fantasies and for some reason the girl becomes his incel fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread