Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

Supporter
I guess if I learned anything from these comments, it's that the majority of people defending the slut doesn't know what "incel" means, and they're only throwing that term around because it's the new slur and they want to sound edgy. You can tell this considering they don't actually try to defend the FMC, they just go "incel incel reeeee"

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... i Will teach you what love is, i Will be the best boyfriend you Will ever have... at The end i Will break your heart because there is no fucking way i Will have a actual relationship with a slut... not really out of malice, just helping her see what a True relationship is... she falls in love and get fucked.... or

Will she change me along the way? Will she discover that yeah i Will break up with her? That would be a better story.

What!? Just because you dont have any friends? You gotta be kidding me, why would you need bf just for relationship and even doing that because you scared dont have any friends 💀

I'm a fan of the NTR genre with lots of drama. This comic has a bit of drama, but for some reason, I'm just not that into it. Maybe it's because the main character seems kind of like a clown (simp) or something. I also get the feeling this comic will become wholesome later on, so there won't be much drama, which makes it less interesting for me.

holy......a LOT of ppl not liking this and I get it but damn ppl if you don't like it then don't read it? she got taken advantage of by someone older and she doesn't want to be alone. Loneliness makes ppl do awful and regretful things:angery:. Doesn't mean ppl cant change, and she VERY clearly wants to change:headpat:. I think it could be cute to have someone who's going down a wrong path be brought on a path thats a LOT better. But thats just me. :thumbsup:

Double-page supporter
I guess if I learned anything from these comments, it's that the majority of people defending the slut doesn't know what "incel" means, and they're only throwing that term around because it's the new slur and they want to sound edgy. You can tell this considering they don't actually try to defend the FMC, they just go "incel incel reeeee"
I'm sorry, but calling incel a slur is hilarious. While not the traditional definition, it's pretty much become shorthand for angry, women hating people/behavior. And apparently they don't know how to actually engage with the premise of a story, instead choosing to yell about imaginary sluts and whores and how they would totally reject them if they came to them. Fatherless behavior lmao.

So, let's actually engage with the story on it's terms, shall we? What we have here is a fmc that, yes, has had a lot of sex with guys and is pretty open. Our mc recognizes that and that's why he rejects her. Even after she changes her looks, showing her that is not because of her looks but because of her character. He even says as much. It's later in the chapter that we find out that she was a isolated in middle school and the first bit of attention she got was dependent on sex, and she would be alone again if she didn't put out. The more sex she has, the more attention she gets. It's not crazy for people to go from one extreme to the other. Think about all the bullied people who turn around to bully others. The powerless become the powerful to try and gain a sense of control, even at the harm to themselves or others. And I'm sure many of the incels here are lonely and were rejected by women and bullied, hence their extreme anger towards women.

So, she used to be a loner, girls ignore her because she sleeps with a lot of guys, and guys only pay attention to her because of sex. Purely transactional. She doesn't care about sex, that's why she was and to just turn to the mc after the other guy ran out. While throughout the chapter we may think she likes sex, the after reflecting this guy's she says she just wanted someone to care for her, but she doesn't know anything other than sex. So she asks the mc, the person guy we know that denied her invitation, to help her learn friendship and live in a more healthy way.

Is it contrived? Yes. It's a fictional story. It has the right to be. Is/was she a 'slut', sure. But the character has expressed that she doesn't like that and wants to change in a more positive way. The mc is empathetic to her emotional struggles and is willing to help her. While I do think the dating is rushed (why not let them be friends for a couple chapters before dating?) but that's just how these manga go.

And I saw some comments asking the line of saying "being alone is no excuse to become a slut." It's chair one. We don't know exactly how she was rated in middle school. We don't know her home life. Are her parents alive? Are the estranged? What if she's born because of an affair? Those are just a few things that could lead to her being even more lonely than the average person, leading to her promiscuity. It's chapter one. If you don't like it, instead of screeching like toddlers just move on.

And if say pretty much the same thing to irrational man-haters too. While also bad, they more likely than not have a more valid reason than y'all do.

Damn, this is way too long but whatever. It's practically just a thought out want. I well, I had a lot to say. Just tired of people and their irrational hated towards giant groups of others. Why can't y'all be normal? So weird lmao.

A non fmc? Ew, the only place she belongs is the street. Lowest of the low, just like manga kimizero. And I don't understand with you guys that still reading or watching this typa series, especially with the author's mind. I know Japanese culture is beyond f'ed or doomed where if you have a relationship you have to hv sekusu otherwise it means they didn't love each other which is a foogin stwoooopid logic for me

Supporter
I'm sorry, but calling incel a slur is hilarious. While not the traditional definition, it's pretty much become shorthand for angry, women hating people/behavior. And apparently they don't know how to actually engage with the premise of a story, instead choosing to yell about imaginary sluts and whores and how they would totally reject them if they came to them. Fatherless behavior lmao.

So, let's actually engage with the story on it's terms, shall we? What we have here is a fmc that, yes, has had a lot of sex with guys and is pretty open. Our mc recognizes that and that's why he rejects her. Even after she changes her looks, showing her that is not because of her looks but because of her character. He even says as much. It's later in the chapter that we find out that she was a isolated in middle school and the first bit of attention she got was dependent on sex, and she would be alone again if she didn't put out. The more sex she has, the more attention she gets. It's not crazy for people to go from one extreme to the other. Think about all the bullied people who turn around to bully others. The powerless become the powerful to try and gain a sense of control, even at the harm to themselves or others. And I'm sure many of the incels here are lonely and were rejected by women and bullied, hence their extreme anger towards women.

So, she used to be a loner, girls ignore her because she sleeps with a lot of guys, and guys only pay attention to her because of sex. Purely transactional. She doesn't care about sex, that's why she was and to just turn to the mc after the other guy ran out. While throughout the chapter we may think she likes sex, the after reflecting this guy's she says she just wanted someone to care for her, but she doesn't know anything other than sex. So she asks the mc, the person guy we know that denied her invitation, to help her learn friendship and live in a more healthy way.

Is it contrived? Yes. It's a fictional story. It has the right to be. Is/was she a 'slut', sure. But the character has expressed that she doesn't like that and wants to change in a more positive way. The mc is empathetic to her emotional struggles and is willing to help her. While I do think the dating is rushed (why not let them be friends for a couple chapters before dating?) but that's just how these manga go.

And I saw some comments asking the line of saying "being alone is no excuse to become a slut." It's chair one. We don't know exactly how she was rated in middle school. We don't know her home life. Are her parents alive? Are the estranged? What if she's born because of an affair? Those are just a few things that could lead to her being even more lonely than the average person, leading to her promiscuity. It's chapter one. If you don't like it, instead of screeching like toddlers just move on.

And if say pretty much the same thing to irrational man-haters too. While also bad, they more likely than not have a more valid reason than y'all do.

Damn, this is way too long but whatever. It's practically just a thought out want. I well, I had a lot to say. Just tired of people and their irrational hated towards giant groups of others. Why can't y'all be normal? So weird lmao.
Hi! Sorry it's so late, but thanks for the long response, and it's nice to see that your ilk can actually form a rational response. However, there are a number of contradictions and a touch of a double standard. You start it off as an attack, saying that incels are fatherless and would be rejected, yet later on you say that "while also bad, [men-haters] more likely than not have a more valid reason", then in your fifth paragraph you are arguing to give the FMC the benefit of the doubt. There is a clear bias being shown here, which is fine since everyone has a bias of some sort, however I can tell with your response you haven't bothered to try and see through that bias considering you end it by saying you're tired of hatred towards giant groups of others, while thinking it's funny to call people incel.

Now, let me explain why I made the comment I did. Page 7, rudezki made a comment calling the MC an incel for...having standards. "Black hair, neat looking, and prefer someone inexperienced" are his standards, and that's incel, somehow. The latter one is the main one I'm assuming they're referring to, but that's fairly common for a virgin male to want to lose their virginity to someone that's also one. Lets go to the other side of the "incels" here. Having been a while since I've read it, I did re-read the comments up to when I saw the first person to call everyone an incel, and for the most part it wasn't really warranted. The people in the first 5 pages were discussing the MC, commonly saying how easy it was for him to flip on his standards as well as how he's unequipped mentally for this type of relationship, the FMC who people are in agreement is a hurt girl that, while yes a slut, needs legitimate help, and the mangaka for writing this type of story. The first time someone calls people an incel here barely relates it to the story, just saying "the Tate incels in the comments make my heart sink" which I have a hard time relating to anything before it.

After that first comment is when the floodgate seemed to open where you get people just saying "wow incels in the comments", which again, I have a hard time really seeing. This is why I made my comment, since just going "wow incel" isn't constructive whatsoever. Going through it again, I actually gave them too much credit by saying they're defending the slut when the majority weren't even doing that, so I really should've just cut out that part of my statement when I made it. Granted, it is hypocritical of me to say those comments aren't constructive when mine really wasn't either, but I felt at the time that someone had to really call out those people, and it is annoying to see that word pop up any time someone is even slightly critical of a female, fictional or otherwise.

Hopefully this is an adequate response. I woke up shortly before seeing your response, so I'm still quite drowsy.

Double-page supporter
Hi! Sorry it's so late, but thanks for the long response, and it's nice to see that your ilk can actually form a rational response. However, there are a number of contradictions and a touch of a double standard. You start it off as an attack, saying that incels are fatherless and would be rejected, yet later on you say that "while also bad, [men-haters] more likely than not have a more valid reason", then in your fifth paragraph you are arguing to give the FMC the benefit of the doubt. There is a clear bias being shown here, which is fine since everyone has a bias of some sort, however I can tell with your response you haven't bothered to try and see through that bias considering you end it by saying you're tired of hatred towards giant groups of others, while thinking it's funny to call people incel.

Now, let me explain why I made the comment I did. Page 7, rudezki made a comment calling the MC an incel for...having standards. "Black hair, neat looking, and prefer someone inexperienced" are his standards, and that's incel, somehow. The latter one is the main one I'm assuming they're referring to, but that's fairly common for a virgin male to want to lose their virginity to someone that's also one. Lets go to the other side of the "incels" here. Having been a while since I've read it, I did re-read the comments up to when I saw the first person to call everyone an incel, and for the most part it wasn't really warranted. The people in the first 5 pages were discussing the MC, commonly saying how easy it was for him to flip on his standards as well as how he's unequipped mentally for this type of relationship, the FMC who people are in agreement is a hurt girl that, while yes a slut, needs legitimate help, and the mangaka for writing this type of story. The first time someone calls people an incel here barely relates it to the story, just saying "the Tate incels in the comments make my heart sink" which I have a hard time relating to anything before it.

After that first comment is when the floodgate seemed to open where you get people just saying "wow incels in the comments", which again, I have a hard time really seeing. This is why I made my comment, since just going "wow incel" isn't constructive whatsoever. Going through it again, I actually gave them too much credit by saying they're defending the slut when the majority weren't even doing that, so I really should've just cut out that part of my statement when I made it. Granted, it is hypocritical of me to say those comments aren't constructive when mine really wasn't either, but I felt at the time that someone had to really call out those people, and it is annoying to see that word pop up any time someone is even slightly critical of a female, fictional or otherwise.

Hopefully this is an adequate response. I woke up shortly before seeing your response, so I'm still quite drowsy.
First, I just want to say thank you for your response.

When I said "fatherless behavior", that was referring to a specific concept and not literally not having a dad. In my circles, fatherless behavior are things done or said by a person which takes their own lack of self-confidence and insecurity of themselves and projects it onto the world. If you carry a gun, not for protection, but just because it gives you a feeling of power over other people, fatherless behavior. Buying an expensive car just to show it off and have people think you're cool, fatherless behavior. And getting mad at women for sleeping around, especially imaginary women in a story, falls in line with that.

Projecting their insecurity in their personality or looks onto other people who represent what they lack. And I'm not saying they can't not like people who've had a lot of sex. What I'm saying is that things like calling the MC a cuck for deciding to go out with her, or just calling the FMC a whore without even trying to engage with the premise of the story, are the "incel" comments.

"...trying to make a nasty whore sympathetic and turn her into a good girl? This makes my skin crawl, fucking repulsive."

"The manga was great until he caved to the slut. She made her bed, keep your values dude."

"If she had better self worth she'd realize that her ex just wanted to do her and she wasn't interested/ready for that but went along with it anyway because loneliness. It's all excuses for her whorish behavior. She's not a bad person she's just a slut and you don't date sluts lest you want your heart broken and people laughing behind your back."

While I have to admit, I did cherry pick a bit, there aren't a lack of comments just talking about how the FMC is a slut and how you can't fix them, not caring about the actual situation shown in the chapter. It's probably out differing worldviews that have us seeing these comments differently.

And about my bias, yes, I do have one. While I don't care for "man-haters" or "incels", I do think one is more valid than the other. It's not uncommon that women that become "man-haters" had some event that made it so that they feel unsafe around men. Some kind of physical assault or physical threat might have happened that made them feel unsafe around men(which is unfortunately not rare). On the other hand, what has the average "incel" gone through that made them hate women, especially ones that are promiscuous? Most of the time it's a mix of rejection and insecurity of both looks and personality. Yes there can be women who just hate men for the sake of it, and I'm sure that there are men who hate women because they were assaulted, but one has more validity than the other.

Also, in my first paragraph in my original response I was talking the fantasy of "incels" rejecting whores and sluts, not that they would be rejected by the women.

Hope you have a good day ✌🏾

Users who are viewing this thread