Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

I don't care for these types of stories but I hate how the MC's in these never have any self-respect or willpower. If the author absolutely had to have them together surely he could have done so waaayyy later after a good cat and mouse of the girl trying to fix herself for the guy.

As someone else mentioned in the thread, this seems like its going to have a lot of NTR bait seeing as she has gone through 100 classmates (maybe more). Hopefully they keep their interactions in school platonic and do their dating shit outside.

I doubt this'll do anything new nor will we see the MC grow a pair and a spine, but I'll give it till around chapter 5 to decide if I want to keep reading this.

Dex-chan lover
I saw one like this but the main character was cucked and I thought this was the same but instead its more similar to Meguro so I'm a bit more interested now. I thought they were gonna handle it real shittly but I was wrong

Dex-chan lover
Another one with the same trope. I think we are also getting anime of one of these types.
Hard pass.

Its not meguro San first time but the girl have an actual emotion

Dex-chan lover
aight fellas this trash has actually made me want to write a romance story (its my hobby), telll me all the don'ts of an mc. all the traits you just hate seeing over and over again like mc being a wimpy loner that cant have a basic conversation with a girl.

and ig if you want tell me what youd want to see from an mc. gotta have these creative juices flowing :korone:
There are only two extremes that are acceptable. Gigachad or femboy. Choose wisely.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with you people acting like this girl is the bad guy here? She's not some irredeemable villain or something. She is a lonely girl who was taken advantage of after changing her image. If you want to lay blame anywhere, blame the asshole senpai who demanded sex out of her THE SAME DAY that he had asked her out, or he would dump her. She never wanted to be a slut, she just wants love and acceptance.
Idk, its a recurring thing ive seen in mangadex comment sections. If girl is not a pure virgin they complain and call her a whore or "used goods" or shit. its disgustingly sexist honestly but what am I gonna do.

Dex-chan lover
There are only two extremes that are acceptable. Gigachad or femboy. Choose wisely.
Even being a "natural" gigachad has been see countless times in manga and LN, a gigachad in my eyes is only acceptable when hes being molded as such through his journey and not the start
but the initial base is exactly what im trying to figure out

... wait FEMBOY?! :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
The "I can fix her" manga
Also while this may get drowned by the comments, I just wanted to say that I liked meguro-san, so I'll give this a try I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with you people acting like this girl is the bad guy here? She's not some irredeemable villain or something. She is a lonely girl who was taken advantage of after changing her image. If you want to lay blame anywhere, blame the asshole senpai who demanded sex out of her THE SAME DAY that he had asked her out, or he would dump her. She never wanted to be a slut, she just wants love and acceptance.
The first time was on that senpai. Everytime after was her making the conscious choice to be a shut.

Dex-chan lover
But like why can't the mc ever be a dude that's been in a relationship before...
And why does the girl always have to bang the entire school :pacman: , well at least she had an alright explanation for it but eh... I'll see how it goes, not like I am here for high art anyway.
Always bang???? It's not like these are very common characters.... there is like, 3 of these stories...

And most people don't even remember them... the one closest that people remember is "It's Not Meguro-san's First Time" Which is basically about a girl who had just a few boyfriends beforehand and mostly just a few of the boyfriends spreading rumors than her actually doing bad sh*t...

Hell, the "girl has worse rumors than actual reality" is much more common.... and that's still not very common either (I read like 6 or 7 of them and don't remember the names minus Peach Girl).

Nothing close to banging an entire class and basically just being an open girl....

Dex-chan lover
This is basically "It's Not Meguro-san's First Time" isn't it? But instead of the fmc who has done it so much that she doesn't care anymore, this fmc is still trying too hard.

I'm going to bookmark it, might regret it, might not, who know.

Also, I just found out that this is the same person that write "Kimi wa, Nina Janai", so I'm pretty sure that this guy main style of writing is "Story that seems like it going to be drama heavy as fuck, but it gonna turn out sweet." Probably.
Meguro's first time was about a girl who had a few boyfriends and had rumors that were exaggerated.... this is if those rumors were actually true...

Dex-chan lover
We aren't acting like she's a bad guy... we are acting like she's an idiot and not a good girl for the MC to date.

There is no f***ing way a high school loser without friends is somehow mature enough to be with a girl like this.

Not to mention her falling for him seems forced AND she did get with way too many people to the point that it's kinda uncomfortable... like, this is a girl in a situation where most of us wouldn't want to date her... and people don't want the MC to be with a girl they wouldn't date....

Now, if the MC was a playboy, readers wouldn't care as much. If the MC was a mature man who had his sh*t together.... readers wouldn't care...

Hell, if this was even YEARS later after she went clean and worked hard to be better, readers wouldn't care....

But this is way too obvious of a bad match up that it just doesn't work with the immersion we as readers have.

Users who are viewing this thread