56cf8968-0df9-4b06-8af4-87aa55117203
Bakuvoid Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 18, 2026 Messages 370 Tuesday at 2:08 PM #3 Not the author rubbing salt into the wound
Genzerum Dex-chan lover Joined May 1, 2023 Messages 664 Tuesday at 2:12 PM #4 Jesus... That author's note is so savage...
radstylix Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 13, 2019 Messages 5,306 Tuesday at 2:21 PM #5 Haha really funny author. Real funny, so why don't you send this momfailure to me 😭😭😭
E Eighty-six Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 5, 2023 Messages 2,544 Tuesday at 3:34 PM #6 Mikoto's not shouldering her mother's sins, she's recognizing that the apple fell off the tree like a lead brick.
Mikoto's not shouldering her mother's sins, she's recognizing that the apple fell off the tree like a lead brick.
Yuural Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 68 Tuesday at 3:37 PM #7 I'd say i can fix her but i don't think i got the skill for that.
MisterMemeDaddy Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 12, 2020 Messages 779 Tuesday at 5:14 PM #8 “I don’t really mind” he says, yeah I think we know why
Zatheus Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 7, 2023 Messages 256 Tuesday at 9:38 PM #9 "Mikoto don't shoulder this" took me the fuck out LMFAO
CrimsonComet3 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2024 Messages 204 Wednesday at 12:09 AM #10 I'll take care of her mother guys. Don't worry about me. I volunteer as Tribute.