Nano Machine - Ch. 1

lmao my mans just doing the casual go back in time to see the ancestor, and the ancestor just doing the casual wtf is this dude doing

@ooPh9quu
Maybe he would have survived without the machine. I mean, we would never know how though. Let's say he survived.
He would be a crippled prince with "commoner" blood. probs go into hiding or something or just live as a crippled prince. LIkely be used as a pawn either willingly or unwillingly. Then one day in the future, his ancestor, in a horrible condition scraped enough money or did something so that they could travel back in time, allowing him to become someone strong, someone, that people thought ancestor-nim could never be.
It's not a loop, rather, hopping into a previous timeline and "correcting" it. It's a back-to-the-future type thing. It's not a loop, they just went into a different path from the moment he intervened. He just went back to his original timeline, which would now be altered due to him altering it.

edit: this makes as much sense as it doesn't

Fed-Kun's army
oh...nice....a manhwa with time travel....this is gonna be shit
(for some reason anything with time travel is just so annoying if you think about it....if the author want to be cheap all the plot hole can basically be patched up with the word magic or timeline...well this is my own opinion anyway)

The manga.. or manhwa style is damn gorgeous, right up my alley. This goes right into "follow" shelf.

I was thinking about the same thing, about how he is calling himself descendant but the ancestor was clearly going to die if there wasnt any convenient deus-ex machina's saving his ass... but trying to explain things logically in a manga where time machines are real is kinda stupid anyway, and well, also he clearly wasn't going to die because his descendant saved him :p... it creates impossible loop but who cares.. time machines aren't real.

well it could be possible if he was going to be saved by some passerby but heh who cares right if is good its good

Users who are viewing this thread