Nano Machine - Ch. 15

I like how the teacher is all smiling. it is cute LOL.

@DaLumino he sure is lol. It is pretty realistic if we reduce/remove the nanobot technology and instead just made it be like simple tech that we currently have. Well our goal is to eventually have nano machines to fix things. I am sure there are some sort of secret/private labs that have made some advance with the nanobots but are not allowed to make it public. Hopefully in a far future our descendants will see it. It would be so cool. Like in mass effect :D

Black...dragon...ball...?
Dragon ball Z!!
I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. 😌

Thanks for the update!

I was wondering why this dude is so against MC. Not only MC is not recognised as a throne contentend, he did not practice martial arts, and does not has power behind him ( his mother is dead, and he is not from six main clans ). Why is this dude so obsessive??

Not gonna lie, I actually feel a little bad for that kid. The dude lets himself get a deep stab wound requiring quite a few stitches. It looked like it'd require a lot more than the image showed. Then he gets shocked so hard he faints and his hair falls out. The MC shoves needles under his fingernails. Then he gets smacked by a master who I'm assuming sealed his potential or something like that. Just got absolutely demolished.

He did bring it on himself though but what a rough night heh.

Users who are viewing this thread