Nano Machine - Ch. 31

thanks for the chapter and I cant wait till his father actually sees how strong he has become :O I just hope he meets his father or beats him for neglecting him for so long

@thanto_ the "Plate" is a common term in wuxia martial arts novels used to describe a potential of a body to store and absorb energy. The "Plate" has two parameters the capacity and hardness (material). The capacity is simply the amount of energy a person able to store, while hardnes can also be described as "foundation" in xianxia novels. For example when someone is described as having a "giant glass plate" it means the person can store a lot of high grade energy (giant plate) but will most likely become cripple if he suffers even the slightest qi deviation (glass plate). The quality of plate constantly change depending on practiced martial arts (tempered plate) and is heavily influeced by innate talent (growth plate)

@Fajken He won't see his father for years.
When that happens he was be pretty much stronger than him and god a lost rank and set of skills.
It got a lot of chapters to get to that point compared to the novel version of this.

Double-page supporter
@thanto_ @winat

It may also be referring to the areas at the ends of bones that allow for growth. Nano was talking about natural growth, which I take to mean just normal physical development. He's still in his teens/early 20s, I think, so his body hasn't reached full physical maturity.

Or maybe it's a wuxia thing, I could be wrong.

is there still no update yet? has the translation stop? i really like this manhwa, hope the translator keep translating this manhwaa

Users who are viewing this thread