Nano Machine - Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
someone is still mad at being almost killed at the begining

While I agree it sounds a bit cringe, it is honestly a sure fire way to find "true comrades" early. Since he has literally nothing to offer except his strength and maybe a few hundred enemies due to his position. That way you know the peeps who decide to go with you now are in it through heaven and high water.

But also I wouldn't join. Fuck that, you have legions of enemies because of your position. Hard pass.

Double-page supporter
@RiceScum1 He kind of need to do that though. Like you said, he has no ally. So if he continue to climb alone, there will come a point where he will get screwed if he still alone. So getting allies early on is a must. Best if it's people who would have been left in the dust without him. He is building his clan.

Pfft heo bong 😂

TY for an awesome chapter!!

My 2 cents: the true comrades stuff is probably BS to cull the herd and prevent wishy washy guys from abandoning the group later if more people become group leaders and spots open up....maybe. But from the beginning he’s learned to be too cynical to blindly trust anyone that hasn’t put their life or reputation on the line for him, so my feeling is it’s a test to make sure the team he builds will at minimum follow his orders faithfully til the end to pass the test and maybe even have the guts to do something crazy like steal the rest of the badges. Shit why did i write this much

That old bearded guy is pretty cool... the way he appeared in front of him after the guy did that feint lol.

I get the feeling that most of the people looking to join his party are there because of the orders given by one of the 6 main clan young masters... maybe I'm wrong. I mean, he has surely proven himself to others already so it wouldn't be totally weird that suddenly like more than 10 want to thrown in their lot with him. We'll see... 😁

Since he is making faction what name will faction have? Something self centered, but not too much is my quess.

Users who are viewing this thread