Nano Machine - Ch. 4

hahaha xD. Man, his descendant must come from a very much more advance timeline. lucky bastard O____O xD. Where are my descendants!?!? give me some goodies! I like how fantastical but realistic this is. I mean back in that time, it would be impossible to detect nanobots since they can hide in the blood vessels. Only thru a MRI, they should be able to see it or some sort of magnetic property of some master martial artist. They would know there is something more. They would probably consider it like a blessing since they don't have the knowledge of what a nanobot is.

I'm going to stop there. I don't like personally people getting rewarded without effort. Talent is something innate. It's unfair, but that's how it is.
He isn't even talented.
It's already hard to find a good story with a system. And this is a whole level above. Imagine Naruto being hokage level at the very beginning of the manga. He can already become national hero chapter 1. Who cares about his struggle?

should have used the plot to make mc atleast hardworking (to train his muscles himself). at this point, the story is just lazy

@grim202 I agree, I'm okay with him getting all the knowledge and skills in his brain but they should've at least made him train to get musleces and more familiar with the moves. I'll still continue to read this.

@skylars even people with innate talent have to put effort and work for what they want. I also don't like this kind system plot but will continue reading more to see how it goes, hopefully there's something that'll make up for this.

Double-page supporter
nah he's not gonna catch up with hard work, i'm sure he'll have to learn the more nuanced and tactical parts of fighting from experience too

Okay c'mon lmao he should at least be forced to train his muscles up. He doesn't even need to work out ?? Where is the struggle man... And where are the nano machines getting the stuff necessary to build muscle?? Those brand spanking new muscle cells gotta come from somewhere. In order for cells to divide and multiply they gotta have the energy for it. Dude should be scarfing down a literal buffet or something rn. Conservation of mass or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread