Nano Machine - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Noobs didn't bring ear plugs. Need them earplugs for dorms when normies are partying but you just want to learn about how magnets work 🙃

@captain_crunch well yeah but the nanobots are doing more than that if we are talking a bit more into it. The wave after a long period of time can harm you so they are internality fixing things. I even tried it out myself I remember increasing the volume and turning the speakers against the wall. After a new hours I started to get a headache. I tried it a few days. Although the headache stopped, I was uncomfortable and very tired. When I stopped it, I didn't have more headaches but was very tired. It shows how the body was suffering.

P.S: I didn't do it the testing cuz I wanted it, it is some personal things, and it was months ago before I even read this manhwa LOL.

hehe the best thing about it is how nonchalant he seems while under that onslaught... but that may not be very wise strategically, now everyone will have their eyes on him, and they all will try to make things hard for him... but oh well, if that wasn't the case then this manga would be lot less interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread