Nano Machine - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@CzarBuku he didn't scanlate the chapter. He only uploaded it. If you'd read the last page you'd knew about it. This is a quality snipe, stop complaining.

Dex-chan lover
@eddy1choon
I've read it again and it says:
"You could have waited a few days to work on the grammar. If you are not fluent in English, you could find someone who is and get them to work on the grammar for you."

@oshi3 get your shit together

And at the end of the chapter is written:
"Chapter not done by me."

For all the assholes, who take each word literally: He assumed that the group sniper rifle scanlated the chapter under which also falls qc, but they only uploaded it... If you have a measurable amount of iq, you should be able to understand.

If you are going to 'snipe' a series from someone, could you please at least ensure that the grammar makes sense? So what if you didn't translate it. You could have waited a few days to work on the grammar. If you are not fluent in English, you could find someone who is and get them to work on the grammar for you.

@WindOcean no, your assumption's the one that is wrong. plus you left out the "..., could you please at least ensure that the grammar makes sense? So what if you didn't translate it." beginning part. just to force your assumption to be correct, which is not. don't try to make white into black. u try to distort what's right and wrong, that's a no-no. eddy1choon was correct, u should read again and admit your mistake. probably apologize while you are at it. after all czarbuku only stated his/her opinion so that the work done is of better quality, that is all.

@WindOcean no, you get your stuff together. since you are blind and can't read/understand, i will make it more obvious for you.

you said to CzarBuku:
he didn't scanlate the chapter. He only uploaded it. If you'd read the last page you'd knew about it. This is a quality snipe, stop complaining.

but CzarBuku knows that, which is why it was stated in there but then you excluded it out when eddy1choon pointed out that you should re-read:
...So what if you didn't translate it...
CzarBuku isn't even being offensive by that comment, even included could you please. it's just a constructive criticism and or suggestion imo, dno y others even get butthurt when i doubt even the sniper legion themselves probably wont. *shrugs*

point is, u said CzarBuku would know if read the last page. you are already wrong, CzarBuku knew already. eddy1choon pointed that out but you excluded parts of the quote by CzarBuku to make it seem like you are right and eddy1choon is wrong, even goin CAPSLOCK n stuff on eddy1choon. you keep editing that post to hide your offensive mistake toward eddy1choon n try to turn white into black lol, it's too late. keep being offensive to others even when you're wrong, sooner or later you'll just be taught a nasty lesson by another lol.

if you still don't care and don't get it, then good luck n have fun deceiving yourself. over n out.

@oshi3 , Thanks for the defense. For the record, I am a male and I did read that the uploader did not translate the chapter (s)he uploaded. It's a fact pointed out at the end of every chapter they uploaded, so far. It was uploaded by 'M107 Sniper Rifle' and translated by '69_XX_JUSTHERETOSNIPE_XX_69'.

Users who are viewing this thread